✓ Virindeus Ailward's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Aspect

"Deus gave a short snorted laugh at that moment to his words, “In all my years, you k…"

✓ Virindeus Ailward replied Jan 4, 2022 to Florida Mission (Aeryn and Virindeus)

24 May 30
Reply by ✓ Virindeus Ailward

Ailward Aspect

"Deus gave a smirk as he gave a shrug of his shoulders. “Wouldn’t be the worst thing…"

✓ Virindeus Ailward replied Aug 15, 2021 to Something's Not Right (Cora and Virindeus)

24 May 30

Ailward Aspect

"Deus let his eyes hang on his sister for a long moment before a gentle smile touched…"

✓ Virindeus Ailward replied Jul 2, 2021 to Something's Not Right (Cora and Virindeus)

24 May 30

Ailward Aspect

"“For as long as I have lived, you find that magic will always attract more bad than…"

✓ Virindeus Ailward replied Jul 2, 2021 to Florida Mission (Aeryn and Virindeus)

24 May 30

Ailward Aspect

"Deus took in a deep breath before finally looking up towards the Nephilim he had tho…"

✓ Virindeus Ailward replied May 3, 2021 to A light in the dark (Cornelia and Virindeus)

4 May 3, 2021

Ailward Guard

"His plants were dying, and the fact he couldn’t find answers to why in his room was…"

✓ Virindeus Ailward replied May 3, 2021 to Anyone But Me... (Virindeus and Peyton)

1 May 3, 2021

Ailward Aspect

"With a sigh as he tried to focus on the magical item giving up since the thing produ…"

✓ Virindeus Ailward replied May 3, 2021 to Florida Mission (Aeryn and Virindeus)

24 May 30

Ailward Aspect

"Deus gave a gentle sigh as he shook his head. “Even after thousands of years we are…"

✓ Virindeus Ailward replied May 3, 2021 to Something's Not Right (Cora and Virindeus)

24 May 30

Ailward Aspect

"Virindeus' gaze moved along the items in the shed that had been lost in time. It mad…"

✓ Virindeus Ailward replied Mar 29, 2021 to Florida Mission (Aeryn and Virindeus)

24 May 30

Ailward Aspect

"“I always found that even when one goes on vacation unless it's alone or with anothe…"

✓ Virindeus Ailward replied Feb 22, 2021 to Florida Mission (Aeryn and Virindeus)

24 May 30

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service