✓ Argent Kara Ailward's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

Valkyr

"Recently, Argent had been leaving the manor more often, there was something about th…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Sep 13 to One Wish (Argent and Eden)

1 Sep 13
Reply by ✓ Argent Kara Ailward

Dhampir

"She was a mix of emotions, what happened earlier, it had been a spur of the moment t…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Sep 13 to Walking The Line (Argent and Donovan)

13 Sep 13

Ailward Aspect

"Argent shrugged when he made a comment about the word undercover and she shot him a…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Sep 7 to Something's Not Right (Open to Dominic and Argent)

22 Sep 7

Dhampir

"Argent was of two minds, one that conflicted so directly with one another that it wa…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Aug 24 to Walking The Line (Argent and Donovan)

13 Sep 13

Human

"Most people were pretty possessive over their cars but Argent only had one for the n…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Aug 10 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent )

45 Aug 10

Dhampir

"Argent had definitely been tiptoeing a line with him for a while now, when they firs…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Aug 7 to Walking The Line (Argent and Donovan)

13 Sep 13

Ailward Aspect

"“You can say that again” she responded almost like reflex as he spoke about her fami…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Aug 6 to My Sister, My Responsibility (Open to Argent and Benjamin)

13 Aug 20
Reply by ✓ Benjamin Vaughn

Human

"It was interesting to get a little insight into the life Caleb led before he came t…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Aug 6 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent )

45 Aug 10

Ailward Aspect

"She laughed as he mentioned how her and Tia had a different aura and then she shrugg…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Jul 30 to My Sister, My Responsibility (Open to Argent and Benjamin)

13 Aug 20
Reply by ✓ Benjamin Vaughn

Ailward Aspect

"She also shook her head at his comments “Yeah well the feeling is mutual, though I’l…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Jul 30 to Something's Not Right (Open to Dominic and Argent)

22 Sep 7

RSS

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service