✓ Argent Kara Ailward's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

Human

"Most people were pretty possessive over their cars but Argent only had one for the n…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Aug 10, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019
Reply by ✓ Argent Kara Ailward

Ailward Aspect

"“You can say that again” she responded almost like reflex as he spoke about her fami…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Aug 6, 2019 to My Sister, My Responsibility (Open to Argent and Benjamin) COMPLETED

13 Aug 20, 2019

Human

"It was interesting to get a little insight into the life Caleb led before he came t…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Aug 6, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"She laughed as he mentioned how her and Tia had a different aura and then she shrugg…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Jul 30, 2019 to My Sister, My Responsibility (Open to Argent and Benjamin) COMPLETED

13 Aug 20, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"She also shook her head at his comments “Yeah well the feeling is mutual, though I’l…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Jul 30, 2019 to Something's Not Right (Open to Dominic and Argent) COMPLETED

50 Sep 24, 2020

Human

"Complicated, that always seemed to be the word for anything and everything nowadays,…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Jul 22, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Human

"All the drawings she saw around them kept taking her attention, keys drifting from o…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Jul 12, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Human

"She glanced over at Caleb a few times while they were talking to the woman, she was…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Jul 10, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"The moment they came to a stop outside in the sunny streets of Evermore her mouth fo…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Jul 7, 2019 to Something's Not Right (Open to Dominic and Argent) COMPLETED

50 Sep 24, 2020

Human

"After she climbed out of the car she locked it behind them and fell into step alongs…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Jul 7, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service