✓ Argent Kara Ailward's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Aspect

"Argent laughed when he spoke about the way he had said her name “Don’t worry, I’m on…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Apr 3, 2019 to My Sister, My Responsibility (Open to Argent and Benjamin) COMPLETED

13 Aug 20, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Argent watched as he sprawled himself out on the floor of the bathroom and she sighe…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Apr 3, 2019 to Something's Not Right (Open to Dominic and Argent) COMPLETED

50 Sep 24, 2020
Reply by ✓ Argent Kara Ailward

Ailward Aspect

"The redhead was glad that he seemed to have a sense of humor because that seemed to…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Mar 19, 2019 to My Sister, My Responsibility (Open to Argent and Benjamin) COMPLETED

13 Aug 20, 2019

Human

"She had to commend his inventiveness as he placed the flashlight in the wall causing…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Mar 17, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"It was really strange watching herself drunk, she started to question every time she…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Mar 13, 2019 to Something's Not Right (Open to Dominic and Argent) COMPLETED

50 Sep 24, 2020

Human

"“Sure, it’s not like anyone actually has any use for them otherwise, I keep telling…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Mar 12, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Human

"Argent could tell that Caleb probably didn’t keep many people around, he was pretty…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Mar 11, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"The redhead wasn’t really the kind of person who just showed up to see a stranger, t…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Mar 5, 2019 to My Sister, My Responsibility (Open to Argent and Benjamin) COMPLETED

13 Aug 20, 2019

Human

"When they came to a stop she helped to set the motorbike down in a relatively stable…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Feb 20, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Argent knew letting him drink was a bad idea but she was too busy worrying about get…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Feb 16, 2019 to Something's Not Right (Open to Dominic and Argent) COMPLETED

50 Sep 24, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service