✓ Katrina O'Sullivan's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"She looked at Sapphire. "Of course I enjoyed myself. I would enjoy myself if I was c…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 25, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Celestial

""Isn't that right? I was always going in between different villages back in the day…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 25, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Katrina looked at her. "Yes, I guess we should be going home." She grabbed the hand…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 23, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Initia

"When she heard him for a second she took another sip of her drink and then chuckled…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 23, 2020 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021

Celestial

"Katrina smiled as she mentioned about her dress making. "Thats an amazing talent you…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 19, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Katrina smiled grasping her hand. "Don't worry, I am soaking it all up and enjoying…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 19, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Katrina smiled at her. She looked at her gently. "I think it's wonderful. Any time I…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 17, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Katrina smiled watching how much Sapphire seemed to enjoy the kiss. Sapphire really…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 13, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Celestial

""You started your own business? What is your business about?" She said wanting to le…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 13, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Katrina smiled and looked at her gently. "Okay then." As they waited in line to the…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 12, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service