✓ Katrina O'Sullivan's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"As she gracefully took her hand and guided her to a beautiful white horse leading a…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 29, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Celestial

""No, if you want to plan the next one, I am not stopping you one bit." She said befo…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 28, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

"She looks gently as she decorated the lantern with beauty. She watched in awe at the…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 27, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

"Katrina smiled at Sapphire. "I love the ideas of our names in a heart." Smiling she…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 26, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

"Katrina smiled she was beautiful thats for sure. She was enjoying taking a look at t…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 25, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Celestial

"She looked at Sapphire. "Well at least we know our futures align." She smiled as she…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 25, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

"Katrina smiled at her. "Make sense? If you are interested in that besides adopting o…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 24, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

"Katrina looked gently at her. "Well, I am glad to hear it. I am very child-oriented…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 24, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

"Katrina let out a slight chuckle and smiled. "It is hehe." She said with another lau…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 23, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

"Katrina smiled at her. "I am glad you are being wooed." She said smiling looking at…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 22, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service