✓ Katrina O'Sullivan's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"Katrina smiled at her. "I am glad its too wonderful for words." She said with a slig…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 21, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Celestial

""True, I apologize if I had said something to upset you." Katrina said looking gentl…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 21, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Celestial

""Thank you, Sapphire, you are very sweet and mean a lot to me!" She smiled as she h…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 21, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

""I am glad you have lots of memories. The only way people live on in this world is f…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 20, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

"Katrina smiled. Her face maybe didn't show it but hearing her story really touched h…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 17, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

"Katrina smiled looking at her. "Thank you, yes I do. I am maybe a bit too old school…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 15, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

""It's okay I have no need to remember childhood. I was jumped into healing. I had a…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 14, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

"She smiled looking at Sapphire. "No, thats okay. I want to tell you. I am just like…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 13, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

"Katrina smiled at her. "You are welcome." With that Katrina jumped on her own horse…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 12, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

"Katrina smiled at her gently. When she commented on the cookies she grinned almost f…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 12, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service