✓ Katrina O'Sullivan's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

""You want a horse, that sounds nice! Back in the day, all we did was ride horses. I…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jun 12, 2019 to Running into a old friend. (Katrina O'Sullivan and Sapphire Rizzoli~Completed~)

13 Aug 2, 2019
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Ailward Guard

"She smiled and looked at her. Taking a sip of her drink she nodded her head in her d…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied May 5, 2019 to Running into a old friend. (Katrina O'Sullivan and Sapphire Rizzoli~Completed~)

13 Aug 2, 2019

Celestial

"Katrina watched as someone walked into the library. She kept her head peered in the…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied May 5, 2019 to A Library of Thoughts (open to all)

2 May 5, 2019

Celestial

"Katrina had a hard time in life. Living in Scotland for the longest of her days she…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied May 5, 2019 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020

Ailward Guard

"She smiled and looked at her. "Horseback riding sounds like such fun. Since I am a b…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 7, 2019 to Running into a old friend. (Katrina O'Sullivan and Sapphire Rizzoli~Completed~)

13 Aug 2, 2019

Ailward Guard

"(And baby came and I still lost my marbles lol. Please forgive me) "Yes I agree, I…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 27, 2019 to Running into a old friend. (Katrina O'Sullivan and Sapphire Rizzoli~Completed~)

13 Aug 2, 2019

Ailward Guard

"(Sorry for such the delay. I am on call I am a doula so waiting for a baby to be bor…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 25, 2019 to Running into a old friend. (Katrina O'Sullivan and Sapphire Rizzoli~Completed~)

13 Aug 2, 2019

Ailward Guard

"Katrina was looking around her room and it just wasn't good enough for how she was f…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 3, 2019 to Running into a old friend. (Katrina O'Sullivan and Sapphire Rizzoli~Completed~)

13 Aug 2, 2019

Celestial

"As Katrina was completing her meal she looked at the girl. "I lived a long time in a…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 3, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Celestial

"(Sorry for taking so lot I have been under the weather sorry) She looked at her gent…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 22, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service