✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~'s Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

Niveis

"Her expression dropped for a moment when he asked her what that experienced had been…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Aug 13, 2021 to Remember Me (Open to Freyja and Daehyun}

27 yesterday
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Niveis

"Seeing his face she couldn’t help but snicker, deodorant was a must around a therian…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Aug 2, 2021 to Strange Beginnings (Open to Freyja and Seojun)

31 Mar 29
Reply by ✓ Seojun Ahn

Valkyr

"She laughed and shrugged her shoulders slightly “What can I say? No point pretending…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Jul 31, 2021 to Apricity (Jihoon & Freyja)

31 on Saturday
Reply by ✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~

Niveis

"She nodded slightly “All I had for such a long time was….myself” she commented in a…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Jul 25, 2021 to Remember Me (Open to Freyja and Daehyun}

27 yesterday
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Niveis

"She wrinkled her nose at the thought of all the conflicting scents and how that woul…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Jul 22, 2021 to Strange Beginnings (Open to Freyja and Seojun)

31 Mar 29
Reply by ✓ Seojun Ahn

Valkyr

"She smiled softly when he explained how he didn’t put too much thought into luck bec…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Jul 20, 2021 to Apricity (Jihoon & Freyja)

31 on Saturday

Niveis

"She laughed softly when he corrected her words to say that Argent was more cautious…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Jul 3, 2021 to Strange Beginnings (Open to Freyja and Seojun)

31 Mar 29
Reply by ✓ Seojun Ahn

Valkyr

"Freyja smiled brightly, it seemed like he had done his research on Norse mythology w…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Jun 29, 2021 to Apricity (Jihoon & Freyja)

31 on Saturday

Niveis

"Freyja raised an amused brow when he explained that she would know he was pranking h…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Jun 16, 2021 to Strange Beginnings (Open to Freyja and Seojun)

31 Mar 29
Reply by ✓ Seojun Ahn

Valkyr

"She giggled and tucked her hair behind her ear when he complimented how women could…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied May 16, 2021 to Apricity (Jihoon & Freyja)

31 on Saturday

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service