✓ Ray Herald's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

Initia

"Ray blushed a little as he looked towards Katerina “ im head over heels in love with…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Sep 28, 2020 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Initia

"Ray smiled as he listened to Clara “ and the princess runs into the woods who comes…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Sep 28, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"“ Do you watch from the lake or do you find a  hill to find the perfect spot but whe…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Sep 23, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray smiled as Clara  placed the chopsticks in the right places as he smiled trying t…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Sep 16, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"“Ah thanks “ ray rose to his feet stumbling a bit  before reaching  the table with …"

✓ Ray Herald replied Sep 10, 2020 to So it begins ( Open to Ray and Sofi)

20 Oct 28, 2022
Reply by ✓ Ray Herald

Initia

"Ray smiled as he listened to Clara  “ its the first and the last time I offered to g…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Sep 10, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray smiled as he gently squeezed her hand as his mind relieved the day he had met an…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Sep 5, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray smiled as he  picked  up   his chopsticks “ yes I love Chinese  but I often use…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Aug 31, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray looked a little sadden as he asked “ no I never visit  he lives in the same town…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Aug 21, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray smiled gently as he listened “ yea she’s a  librarian at the city library on one…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Aug 12, 2020 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service