✓ Jaesung Moon's Discussions (461)

Discussions Replied To (449) Replies Latest Activity

Dhampir

"He nodded slightly “You must be really self-motivated” he pointed out, she didn’t ha…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 16, 2023 to Battle of The Klutz (Open to Jaesung and Taealha)

51 Jun 10, 2023
Reply by ✓ Taealha Kim

Dhampir

"He laughed softly and shrugged “Doesn’t everyone have something embarrassing they pi…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 13, 2023 to Missing Pieces (Open to Jaesung and Daehyun)

48 Feb 13, 2023
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"He chuckled and pressed his lips together “I guess you don’t realize how lucky you a…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 4, 2023 to Moment in time (Donovan and Jaesung)

14 Feb 25, 2023
Reply by ✓ Donovan Hendrix ~ Admin

Dhampir

"He pressed his lips together and grimaced slightly “It’s hard for me to know…but my…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Jun 5, 2022 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

45 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Dhampir

"Jae nodded his head a little when Han said he wished that Eun could figure things ou…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Dec 30, 2021 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

45 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Dhampir

"Jae chuckled under his breath “I guess it would work if you already had a tendency f…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Dec 29, 2021 to Battle of The Klutz (Open to Jaesung and Taealha)

51 Jun 10, 2023
Reply by ✓ Taealha Kim

Dhampir

"Jae shrugged his shoulders slightly “Eun has never really been that good at letting…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Dec 29, 2021 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

45 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Dhampir

"Jae looked down for a moment “I never saw the big deal either, I mean perfection is…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Dec 6, 2021 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

45 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Dhampir

"Jae pressed his lips together, his father was a powerful and intelligent man but he…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Nov 27, 2021 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

45 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Dhampir

"Jae shrugged slightly when Dae asked him if he was planning on changing his pseudony…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Nov 27, 2021 to Missing Pieces (Open to Jaesung and Daehyun)

48 Feb 13, 2023
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service