✓ Jaesung Moon's Discussions (467)

Discussions Replied To (455) Replies Latest Activity

Dhampir

"Jae chuckled softly “Well I suppose you were already old when the internet was inven…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied on Saturday to Missing Pieces (Open to Jaesung and Daehyun)

50 on Saturday
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae raised his brows in surprise when Han claimed he was more mischievous than Yeont…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied on Friday to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

51 yesterday
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Dhampir

"Jae laughed softly “I do that anyway…but at least you always patch me up whenever I…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Apr 12 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

51 yesterday
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Dhampir

"Jae raised his brows when Taealha explained how she never wanted to leave her work p…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Apr 11 to Battle of The Klutz (Open to Jaesung and Taealha)

53 on Saturday
Reply by ✓ Taealha Kim

Dhampir

"Jae pressed his lips together and nodded “It’s pretty easy to say you should only ca…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Apr 9 to Moment in time (Donovan and Jaesung)

15 Apr 9
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae realized recently that he’d never really known what it felt like to truly be sup…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Mar 30 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

51 yesterday
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Dhampir

"He nodded slightly “You must be really self-motivated” he pointed out, she didn’t ha…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 16, 2023 to Battle of The Klutz (Open to Jaesung and Taealha)

53 on Saturday
Reply by ✓ Taealha Kim

Dhampir

"He laughed softly and shrugged “Doesn’t everyone have something embarrassing they pi…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 13, 2023 to Missing Pieces (Open to Jaesung and Daehyun)

50 on Saturday
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"He chuckled and pressed his lips together “I guess you don’t realize how lucky you a…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 4, 2023 to Moment in time (Donovan and Jaesung)

15 Apr 9
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"He pressed his lips together and grimaced slightly “It’s hard for me to know…but my…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Jun 5, 2022 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

51 yesterday
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service