✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~'s Discussions (495)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"Ophelia wasn’t sure why she felt the need to explain her actions to someone else whe…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Dec 13, 2019 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by ✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~

Celestial

"It wasn’t hard for Ophelia to tell when one of her kind was down, having been in Cel…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Dec 12, 2019 to High Stakes (Hanseol & Ophelia) COMPLETED

49 Sep 9, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~

Celestial

"Her mind went into overload for a moment and for a while she felt like she had trave…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Dec 11, 2019 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by ✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~

Celestial

"She shook her head a little and smiled “I’ll never learn if I don’t go through the p…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Dec 3, 2019 to High Stakes (Hanseol & Ophelia) COMPLETED

49 Sep 9, 2021

Celestial

"“That would be amazing” she responded with a nod of her head, really she just liked…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Dec 3, 2019 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Celestial

"“Right” she agreed with him, a low laugh escaping her lips because she literally had…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Nov 23, 2019 to High Stakes (Hanseol & Ophelia) COMPLETED

49 Sep 9, 2021

Celestial

"Things had been somewhat hectic but also eerily quiet for the Wayfinder, a strange c…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Nov 13, 2019 to High Stakes (Hanseol & Ophelia) COMPLETED

49 Sep 9, 2021

Celestial

"“Well if modern things didn’t always turn out to be so complicated then I wouldn’t h…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Oct 25, 2019 to Embracing The Shine (Artemitra and Ophelia Only) ~ COMPLETED ~

59 Oct 25, 2019

Celestial

"“Yeah well most modern things give me a migraine so it wouldn’t be anything new” she…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Oct 22, 2019 to Embracing The Shine (Artemitra and Ophelia Only) ~ COMPLETED ~

59 Oct 25, 2019

Celestial

"Ophelia was pretty adamant in trying to keep an open mind in the world, it was easy…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Oct 20, 2019 to Blood Bound (Open to Ophelia and Gideon)

32 Jun 20, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service