✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~'s Discussions (495)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"“Well it seems pretty illogical to base a game around the idea that paper would beat…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Oct 20, 2019 to Embracing The Shine (Artemitra and Ophelia Only) ~ COMPLETED ~

59 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~

Celestial

"She laughed softly at the joke Katrina made but she still felt awful for the fact sh…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Oct 5, 2019 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Celestial

"“Well safe is always word I’m cautious around but I think it will lend us more freed…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Oct 5, 2019 to Let It Shine (Open to Ophelia and Hanseol) COMPLETED

32 Oct 5, 2019

Celestial

"Ophelia shrugged running a hand through her long raven hair and smiled “I know talki…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Oct 5, 2019 to The Light Inside (Miyaza and Ophelia)

20 Feb 16, 2020

Celestial

"“You’re right, you should not” Ophelia agreed wholeheartedly that it was unfair and…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Oct 2, 2019 to The Light Inside (Miyaza and Ophelia)

20 Feb 16, 2020

Celestial

"“I can see that” Ophelia commented it quietly with a gentle smile, she honestly appr…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Oct 1, 2019 to The Light Inside (Miyaza and Ophelia)

20 Feb 16, 2020

Celestial

"Ophelia knew the language barrier was there so she did her best to speak slowly and…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Sep 30, 2019 to The Light Inside (Miyaza and Ophelia)

20 Feb 16, 2020

Celestial

"She gave him a slightly sad smile when he commented on the way he saw himself “I thi…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Sep 17, 2019 to Let It Shine (Open to Ophelia and Hanseol) COMPLETED

32 Oct 5, 2019

Celestial

"She laughed at the way Artemis talked about the other stars, sometimes Phe worried t…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Sep 13, 2019 to Embracing The Shine (Artemitra and Ophelia Only) ~ COMPLETED ~

59 Oct 25, 2019

Celestial

"“That would be nice, seeing the castle be used to make everyone’s dreams that little…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Sep 10, 2019 to Embracing The Shine (Artemitra and Ophelia Only) ~ COMPLETED ~

59 Oct 25, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service