✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~'s Discussions (494)

Discussions Replied To (299) Replies Latest Activity

Human

"Well if there was an award for the most nervous person about to enter the building i…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Aug 14, 2019 to Declaration of Peace (Sariah, Anivia, Giselle and Ophelia) *COMPLETED*

17 Sep 20, 2019

Celestial

"It was very easy for Ophelia to get lost in her light, she loved being surrounded by…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Aug 13, 2019 to The Light Inside (Miyaza and Ophelia)

20 Feb 16, 2020
Reply by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~

Celestial

"She wasn’t going to feed anyone false hope or tell them they were 100% safe, she did…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Aug 7, 2019 to Let It Shine (Open to Ophelia and Hanseol) COMPLETED

32 Oct 5, 2019

Celestial

"Ophelia knew about all the celestials, tried to make a point of at least knowing the…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Aug 6, 2019 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Celestial

"She couldn’t help but laugh as Artemis expressed her discontent at the idea of being…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Aug 6, 2019 to Embracing The Shine (Artemitra and Ophelia Only) ~ COMPLETED ~

59 Oct 25, 2019

Human

"Why hello there! My name is Ophelia Dreyvalian, I get told I look a lot like Adelaid…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Jul 25, 2019 to Introduce Yourself *NEW*

76 Aug 18, 2022
Reply by ✓ Helena Alexander

Celestial

"“It’s kinda like living in a boarding school and we’re the housekeepers” she teased…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Jul 23, 2019 to Embracing The Shine (Artemitra and Ophelia Only) ~ COMPLETED ~

59 Oct 25, 2019

Celestial

"It was kind of scary for her, seeing her own innermost thoughts painting the room ar…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Jul 12, 2019 to Blood Bound (Open to Ophelia and Gideon)

32 Jun 20, 2020

Celestial

"Ophelia laughed softly, Artemis was right, it was a really big challenge trying to f…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Jul 12, 2019 to Embracing The Shine (Artemitra and Ophelia Only) ~ COMPLETED ~

59 Oct 25, 2019

Celestial

"“Not even close” she commented with a slightly sarcastic tone lacing her voice as sh…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Jul 7, 2019 to Embracing The Shine (Artemitra and Ophelia Only) ~ COMPLETED ~

59 Oct 25, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service