✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~'s Discussions (495)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"Okay guilty, Ophelia was a big of a stresser, it came from having so many people to…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Mar 26, 2019 to It Doesn't Always Rain (Artemitra and Ophelia) COMPLETED

53 May 6, 2019
Reply by ✓ Artemitra Astrid Bluemoon

Celestial

"The Wayfinder gave an amused laugh and shrugged, she supposed that was what it meant…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Mar 24, 2019 to It Doesn't Always Rain (Artemitra and Ophelia) COMPLETED

53 May 6, 2019

Celestial

"Ophelia had always been taught to be polite, part of the introduction she had to the…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Mar 22, 2019 to Blood Bound (Open to Ophelia and Gideon)

32 Jun 20, 2020
Reply by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~

Celestial

"“To be honest I’m not sure anything would surprise them anymore” she laughed softly,…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Mar 20, 2019 to It Doesn't Always Rain (Artemitra and Ophelia) COMPLETED

53 May 6, 2019

Celestial

"The Wayfinder had to bite her tongue to stop herself from completely losing it with…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Mar 20, 2019 to Too Little, Too Late (Venetus and Ophelia)

10 May 26, 2019

Celestial

"She really wished the ground would swallow her whole right there, she didn’t want to…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Mar 19, 2019 to The Price of Love (Ophelia and Mikael) COMPLETED

8 May 29, 2019

Celestial

"It was interesting to hear the other celestial’s thoughts on the world, he was so mu…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Mar 19, 2019 to Let It Shine (Open to Ophelia and Hanseol) COMPLETED

32 Oct 5, 2019

Celestial

"Ophelia laughed at how hopeless they seemed to be with tech “You’d think as the one…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Mar 17, 2019 to It Doesn't Always Rain (Artemitra and Ophelia) COMPLETED

53 May 6, 2019

Celestial

"“I agree fully” the Wayfinder echoed on his thoughts of the true skill of authors, i…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Mar 14, 2019 to Let It Shine (Open to Ophelia and Hanseol) COMPLETED

32 Oct 5, 2019

Celestial

"Ophelia laughed and gave a mock roll of her eyes “Even I’m not hopeless enough to no…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Mar 13, 2019 to It Doesn't Always Rain (Artemitra and Ophelia) COMPLETED

53 May 6, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service