✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~'s Discussions (495)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"Ophelia nodded slightly, honestly she never expected to find somewhere that felt lik…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Apr 30, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Celestial

"Ophelia nodded slightly, she had spent the fair majority of her existence moving fro…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Apr 27, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020

Celestial

"Sometimes it was hard for her to believe they had really been here for three years,…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Apr 22, 2020 to Heaven or hell? (Ophelia & Cassandra)

27 Sep 6, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~

Celestial

"She nodded slightly “Well I never really thought I’d get the chance to stay in one c…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Apr 22, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020

Celestial

"“I guess it’s only natural to wonder what the point is huh?” even if you weren’t mor…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Apr 17, 2020 to Blood Bound (Open to Ophelia and Gideon)

32 Jun 20, 2020
Reply by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~

Celestial

"“It’s a little shop up in the high street, I make dresses, prom dresses, wedding dre…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Apr 17, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020

Celestial

"She nodded slight, she knew how the other woman felt, it was hard to live forever be…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Apr 10, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020

Valkyr

"She nodded slightly, she definitely found value in traveling, even if she was forced…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Apr 4, 2020 to C'est La Vie (Adriel & Ophelia) [COMPLETED]

26 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by ✓ Jihoon Lim

Celestial

"Listening to her story Ophelia smiled softly, she loved hearing the journeys that th…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Apr 4, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020

Celestial

"“Not unless I have to” she responded honestly when she asked if she was averse to vi…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Apr 3, 2020 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by ✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service