✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

Niveis

"Aeryn couldn’t help but chuckle in response to his defensiveness “True…I decided all…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied on Tuesday to Pawtners In Crime (Daehyun & Aeryn)

41 on Tuesday
Reply by ✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine

Ailward Aspect

"Aeryn bit his lip softly, well that was a pretty big one, he thought to himself “Tha…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Apr 16 to Florida Mission (Aeryn and Virindeus)

23 Apr 16

Niveis

"Aeryn just gave him a look and then rolled his eyes “You’re lucky I still put up wit…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Apr 12 to Pawtners In Crime (Daehyun & Aeryn)

41 on Tuesday

Initia

"The Nephilim let out a low chuckle, she was an amusing person, he could tell there w…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Mar 29 to When Camellia Blooms (Sofi & Aeryn)

36 Mar 29
Reply by ✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~

Initia

"He laughed softly “Well that’s the key part isn’t it, when they want to be, and most…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Jun 15, 2023 to When Camellia Blooms (Sofi & Aeryn)

36 Mar 29

Niveis

"Aeryn gave him a quirk of his brow in response to him saying that he didn’t need fri…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Feb 12, 2023 to Pawtners In Crime (Daehyun & Aeryn)

41 on Tuesday

Ailward Aspect

"He nodded his head slightly, other people had different views of the world he suppos…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Feb 7, 2023 to Florida Mission (Aeryn and Virindeus)

23 Apr 16

Ailward Aspect

"He nodded in agreement, he couldn’t dispute any of that because he’d experienced the…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Jun 7, 2022 to Florida Mission (Aeryn and Virindeus)

23 Apr 16

Initia

"He scoffed and shrugged “Well I don’t know about you but I have little desire to tam…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Jun 3, 2022 to When Camellia Blooms (Sofi & Aeryn)

36 Mar 29

Niveis

"Aeryn chuckled, Dae was nothing if not stubborn to an amusing level “Don’t come whin…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Jun 3, 2022 to Pawtners In Crime (Daehyun & Aeryn)

41 on Tuesday

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service