✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

Nephilim

"He had to admit it felt really good to know there was just a weekend ahead of them w…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Jan 14 to My Getaway (Open to Aeryn and Harper)

6 Jan 14
Reply by ✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine

Initia

"Aeryn gave a nonchalant shrug “I think people get a kick out of it or something, bei…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Jan 11 to Help Wanted. (Aeryn and Lorenzo)

11 Jan 11

Human

"“For someone who’s lived so long I’m actually very blessed with a good enough memory…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Dec 10, 2019 to Fallen Angel & The Returned (Aeryn & Samira)

7 Dec 10, 2019

Nephilim

"“True, though that is a pretty morbid thought” he commented with a wrinkle of his no…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Dec 9, 2019 to ★ Well That Escalated Quickly (Open to Aeryn and Scorpios) COMPLETED

48 Dec 9, 2019

Nephilim

"Aeryn nodded, Scorpios was right, these kinds of people eventually tripped over thei…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Nov 30, 2019 to ★ Well That Escalated Quickly (Open to Aeryn and Scorpios) COMPLETED

48 Dec 9, 2019

Initia

"“Don’t want to live under a landlord who thinks she can control my life anymore” he…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Nov 22, 2019 to Help Wanted. (Aeryn and Lorenzo)

11 Jan 11

Human

"He laughed softly and shrugged his shoulders when she mentioned the last time they s…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Nov 11, 2019 to Fallen Angel & The Returned (Aeryn & Samira)

7 Dec 10, 2019

Human

"Aeryn wasn’t the kind of person that really held himself back so it didn’t really oc…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Nov 3, 2019 to Fallen Angel & The Returned (Aeryn & Samira)

7 Dec 10, 2019

Human

"Aeryn kinda hated the idea that he could be predictable, because for so long his lif…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Oct 31, 2019 to Fallen Angel & The Returned (Aeryn & Samira)

7 Dec 10, 2019

Niveis

"The way Dae was clinging onto his arm for dear life made the Nephilim laugh a little…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Oct 31, 2019 to Hitting Rock Bottom (Daehyun & Aeryn) [COMPLETED]

20 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

RSS

© 2020   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service