✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~'s Discussions (285)

Discussions Replied To (269) Replies Latest Activity

Nephilim

"Siobhan wanted to remember that night, she wasn’t sure how many more times they woul…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 15, 2017 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020
Reply by ✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~

Ailward Aspect

"Siobhan looked into his eyes as he pulled away he didn’t lose control that was what…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 15, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"Siobhan couldn’t quiet read his emotions he smiled with her but was he truly happy j…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 14, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"Siobhan sat on the couch as he played the song, she hadn’t touched the piano in what…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 14, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"Siobhan sat her back pressed to the tree for a few passing moments after he was done…"

25 Jan 1, 2018

Ailward Guard

""Oh you design games?" she asked as she held the puppy in her lap and smirked softly…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 14, 2017 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

"Soibhan was sitting in the seat next to Kai as she looked to Billie Mae as she looke…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 13, 2017 to

just now

Nephilim

"Siobhan gaze pulled from Dominic as he was being rather quiet not chiming in to the…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 13, 2017 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

Ailward Aspect

"Siobhan's life had not turned out anything like she thought it was going to go. She…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 13, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

Nephilim

"Siobhan wanted to argue with him but his husky pleads along with his soft gaze that…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 12, 2017 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service