✓ Nayoung Choi's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

Nephilim

"After the long-winded excuse had left her lips, Nayoung soon found herself in the ot…"

✓ Nayoung Choi replied Feb 28, 2023 to Reconnecting (Nayoung & Ivory)

5 Jun 9, 2023
Reply by ✓ Ivory Tessa Blake

Nephilim

"Nayoung was falling towards the ground pretty fast, her wings cramped and in pain, b…"

✓ Nayoung Choi replied Feb 18, 2023 to Damaged (Nayoung & Jett)

3 Apr 3, 2023
Reply by ✓ Alvaro Sebastian Martinez

Nephilim

"As the door to Ivory’s place opened, Nayoung felt frozen in time. She wasn’t sure wh…"

✓ Nayoung Choi replied Feb 18, 2023 to Reconnecting (Nayoung & Ivory)

5 Jun 9, 2023
Reply by ✓ Ivory Tessa Blake

Nephilim

"The drive back to Evermore was rather quiet, no music playing, just the sound of tra…"

✓ Nayoung Choi replied Dec 9, 2022 to Part 05: Return To Evermore (Solo) [Complete]

3 Dec 9, 2022
Reply by ✓ Nayoung Choi

Nephilim

"Almost back to full strength now, Nayoung went back to where the battle occurred, an…"

✓ Nayoung Choi replied Dec 9, 2022 to Part 05: Return To Evermore (Solo) [Complete]

3 Dec 9, 2022
Reply by ✓ Nayoung Choi

Nephilim

"“What are you doing here?” the young Nephilim finally asked as the initial shock had…"

3 Dec 9, 2022
Reply by ✓ Nayoung Choi

Nephilim

"Despite how strong she thought her will was, the mental torture he had made her endu…"

✓ Nayoung Choi replied Dec 2, 2022 to Part 04: Life & Death (Solo RP) [Complete]

2 Dec 2, 2022
Reply by ✓ Nayoung Choi

Nephilim

"Even though Nayoung’s spirit was damaged, her will to live shone bright and her trai…"

✓ Nayoung Choi replied Dec 1, 2022 to Part 04: Life & Death (Solo RP) [Complete]

2 Dec 2, 2022
Reply by ✓ Nayoung Choi

Nephilim

"“After finding out my own sister had done such a thing, I went to confront her but s…"

✓ Nayoung Choi replied Dec 1, 2022 to Part 03: Truth & Preparations (Solo RP) [Complete]

3 Dec 1, 2022
Reply by ✓ Nayoung Choi

Nephilim

"“Fast-forward another few years and my now wife Na-Na and I have a child together, a…"

✓ Nayoung Choi replied Sep 14, 2022 to Part 03: Truth & Preparations (Solo RP) [Complete]

3 Dec 1, 2022
Reply by ✓ Nayoung Choi

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service