✓ Samira Young's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"Looking for: Love Interest For SamiraCharacter Name: Dal-Gun Seo (Name May Be Change…"

✓ Samira Young replied Jan 11 to Wanted Connections

11 Jan 11
Reply by ✓ Samira Young

Initia

"Hearing the male say that the place was condemned, didn’t ease the red-head’s mind.…"

✓ Samira Young replied Jan 6 to Mistaken Identity (Open to Ray Herald and Samira Young

3 Jan 6
Reply by ✓ Samira Young

Initia

"Samira looked at the clock on her living room wall, and she could tell that this wou…"

✓ Samira Young replied Dec 16, 2019 to Mistaken Identity (Open to Ray Herald and Samira Young

3 Jan 6
Reply by ✓ Samira Young

Human

"“Oh…” she began, feeling slightly stupid for saying that. “You’re Welcome anyways” s…"

✓ Samira Young replied Dec 16, 2019 to A Specimen Or A Friend? (Samira & Mirae)

9 Jan 7
Reply by ✓ Mirae Stormwind

Human

"“I don’t exactly know about awkward, but I wasn’t exactly sure what to expect when I…"

✓ Samira Young replied Dec 9, 2019 to Fallen Angel & The Returned (Aeryn & Samira)

7 Dec 10, 2019
Reply by ✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine

Human

"Of course Samira knew that the cuffs weren’t designed for long term use, but she was…"

✓ Samira Young replied Dec 9, 2019 to New Discoveries (Samira & Sariah)

17 Dec 10, 2019
Reply by ✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~

Human

"As the waiter got the young red-head her water, she heard the blonde beside her spea…"

✓ Samira Young replied Dec 8, 2019 to Winterfest - Open to all of Evermore

120 Dec 28, 2019
Reply by ✓ Rowan James McKenzie

Human

"Samira stared at the event invitation laying on the coffee table, as she sat on the…"

✓ Samira Young replied Dec 6, 2019 to Winterfest - Open to all of Evermore

120 Dec 28, 2019
Reply by ✓ Rowan James McKenzie

Human

"“There’s always a good decision to make Sariah. As long as you follow your heart, or…"

✓ Samira Young replied Nov 10, 2019 to New Discoveries (Samira & Sariah)

17 Dec 10, 2019
Reply by ✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~

Human

"“Given that the last time we saw each other we were naked, I chose to go for the eas…"

✓ Samira Young replied Nov 10, 2019 to Fallen Angel & The Returned (Aeryn & Samira)

7 Dec 10, 2019
Reply by ✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine

RSS

© 2020   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service