✓ Clara Carter's Discussions (222)

Discussions Replied To (214) Replies Latest Activity

Initia

""What gave it away? was it the hopelessly lost expression my face seems to carry or…"

✓ Clara Carter replied May 25, 2020 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"The way he acted made Clara perceive as him as a bit older then he looked the curt h…"

✓ Clara Carter replied May 25, 2020 to Dog's Best Friend (Open to Clara & Adriel)

22 Feb 16, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Clara knew her eyes reflected the sadness she felt, to grow up like that was terribl…"

✓ Clara Carter replied May 22, 2020 to Learning Things (Ray and Clara) (COMPLETED)

22 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Clara unleashed the remaining dogs, and they were off, running around in all differe…"

✓ Clara Carter replied May 20, 2020 to Dog's Best Friend (Open to Clara & Adriel)

22 Feb 16, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

" Clara put two scopes in each cone, with the scooper she had found in the third draw…"

✓ Clara Carter replied May 20, 2020 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"His story was intense, Clara could relate to that, but being a water Initia she woul…"

✓ Clara Carter replied May 13, 2020 to Learning Things (Ray and Clara) (COMPLETED)

22 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

""I'm sorry too, it's so very silly, I sometimes get a bit lost inside my head, and s…"

✓ Clara Carter replied May 12, 2020 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"With the jiggle of the door, the dogs in the shelter began to bark, a common thing a…"

✓ Clara Carter replied May 12, 2020 to Dog's Best Friend (Open to Clara & Adriel)

22 Feb 16, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Clara listened with ease to the man's story, she could remember the day when all had…"

✓ Clara Carter replied May 12, 2020 to Learning Things (Ray and Clara) (COMPLETED)

22 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Clara jumped at the sound a deep male voice made. Taken off guard by the close-up no…"

✓ Clara Carter replied May 8, 2020 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service