✓ Clara Carter's Discussions (222)

Discussions Replied To (214) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"The look in her eyes told all Clara needed to know. She understood what it was like…"

✓ Clara Carter replied Jul 30, 2021 to A Meeting by Chance (Clara Carter & Katrina O'Sullivan)

25 Oct 18, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Clara listened to his story intently, Ray didn't talk about his past a lot, and Clar…"

✓ Clara Carter replied Jul 28, 2021 to A night to Remeber (open to Clara & Ray)

30 Feb 2
Reply by ✓ Ray Herald

Initia

""What's the story behind the tree and the three Rs? You can't just tell me something…"

✓ Clara Carter replied Jul 25, 2021 to A night to Remeber (open to Clara & Ray)

30 Feb 2
Reply by ✓ Ray Herald

Initia

""Can you imagine? If there was such a thing as perfection in this world and it was a…"

✓ Clara Carter replied Jul 8, 2021 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

""Well I'm sure even if you forgot something we'll make do," she responded, happy to…"

✓ Clara Carter replied May 17, 2021 to A night to Remeber (open to Clara & Ray)

30 Feb 2
Reply by ✓ Ray Herald

Initia

"Clara nodded, she felt like she had read enough books and talked to a lot of people…"

✓ Clara Carter replied May 17, 2021 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Celestial

"Clara's heart warmed at the woman's jitters, she herself had never had to propose be…"

✓ Clara Carter replied Apr 19, 2021 to A Meeting by Chance (Clara Carter & Katrina O'Sullivan)

25 Oct 18, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"People would say that Clara and Ray were still in the honeymoon stage, and yes maybe…"

✓ Clara Carter replied Apr 19, 2021 to A night to Remeber (open to Clara & Ray)

30 Feb 2
Reply by ✓ Ray Herald

Initia

"It had been a long time since anyone had taken her camping, her mind drawing her bac…"

✓ Clara Carter replied Mar 29, 2021 to A night to Remeber (open to Clara & Ray)

30 Feb 2
Reply by ✓ Ray Herald

Initia

"Clara listened and was happy to hear he wouldn't be needed for a while. Her eyes roa…"

✓ Clara Carter replied Mar 10, 2021 to Sound the Alarms (Open to Clara and Ray)

25 Mar 10, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ray Herald

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service