✓ Sapphire Rizzoli's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (369) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as she looked at him as he looked for his paper with his email. The…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 4, 2020 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire continued to kiss her neck, leaving hickeys all over her neck as she wanted…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 4, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled and chuckled a little. "Its okay, I can understand having a mess dur…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 2, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as she then chuckled. "Its okay if you cant." she said as she smiled…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 2, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire giggled and smiled as she looked at her. "Well I think this would be a grea…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 30, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire listened to her as she smiled softly. "Its okay, I liked it." She said soft…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 27, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled and nodded. "I can definitely show you how to use Whats app and Face…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 25, 2020 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire blushed when Katrina pulled her on top of her as they continued to kiss. Ye…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 25, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as she nodded. "Ok good." She said as she smiled at her. The phoenix…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 23, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire noticed a battle going on in Edward's mind as she watched him for a moment.…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 23, 2020 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service