✓ Sapphire Rizzoli's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (369) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"The phoenix guard smiled as she shook her head. "No you do not seem ungrateful, I am…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 19, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled into the kiss as the fireworks when off, startling Katrina when it h…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 18, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled and looked at her as she nodded. "I think i did." She said as she sa…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 15, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire blushed into the kiss as she cupped Katrina's face as they kissed. After a…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 12, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as when Katrina mentioned the Ferris wheel. "Well that would be the…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 12, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

""I am glad you liked dinner." She said as she smiled and poured them each a glass of…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 8, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled softly. "I would let them inside but I just want it to be the two of…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 7, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire blushed when Katrina kissed her cheek as she sat down. "Yes I was cooking m…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 5, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as she opened the door for Katrina. "Well I am glad she was a good g…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 4, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire giggled and smiled as she looked at him. "Yes that is true. Escape is where…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 2, 2020 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service