✓ Sapphire Rizzoli's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (369) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Aspect

"Sapphire was called to help with the search for Vladimir as she could take the sky i…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Sep 2, 2019 to ★ Darker Days Ahead (Aspects and Guards)

8 Feb 2, 2020

Ailward Guard

""No it's fine. You are not rambling, we just have a lot to talk about since we haven…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jul 4, 2019 to Running into a old friend. (Katrina O'Sullivan and Sapphire Rizzoli~Completed~)

13 Aug 2, 2019
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Ailward Guard

"(Its fine :) ) Sapphire listened to her and smiled softly as she chuckled when Katri…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 6, 2019 to Running into a old friend. (Katrina O'Sullivan and Sapphire Rizzoli~Completed~)

13 Aug 2, 2019

Ailward Guard

"A chuckle came from the Phoenix's lips. "Well I dont know about me having any spring…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Apr 8, 2019 to Running into a old friend. (Katrina O'Sullivan and Sapphire Rizzoli~Completed~)

13 Aug 2, 2019

Ailward Guard

"(Its fine :) ) Sapphire listened to her and smiled as she nodded. "Well it isnt real…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Mar 27, 2019 to Running into a old friend. (Katrina O'Sullivan and Sapphire Rizzoli~Completed~)

13 Aug 2, 2019

Ailward Guard

"(Its fine.)  Sapphire listened and smiled as she looked at the much older woman. "Mi…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 25, 2019 to Running into a old friend. (Katrina O'Sullivan and Sapphire Rizzoli~Completed~)

13 Aug 2, 2019

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as she looked at her. "Im good, how are you? I haven't seen you sinc…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 4, 2019 to Running into a old friend. (Katrina O'Sullivan and Sapphire Rizzoli~Completed~)

13 Aug 2, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Sapphire nodded as she had her own cup in her hands and listened to the Ailward. Sap…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 23, 2019 to Christmas Injury (Malva and Sapphire) *Completed*

21 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Ailward Aspect

"Sapphire listened to her and nodded as she smiled softly. "My parents probably would…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 20, 2019 to Christmas Injury (Malva and Sapphire) *Completed*

21 Jan 23, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Sapphire listened to her as she nodded. Learning about how Malva celebrated Christma…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 15, 2019 to Christmas Injury (Malva and Sapphire) *Completed*

21 Jan 23, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service