✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~'s Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Aspect

"Sofi wasn't usually so easily annoyed but today she was so hungry and famished, she'…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Sep 29, 2019 to In Your Head (Sofi and Ery)

25 May 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~

Ailward Aspect

"A scowl marred her features the moment he told her she looked as if he just killed h…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Sep 25, 2019 to In Your Head (Sofi and Ery)

25 May 5, 2020

Initia

"She once again scrunched up her nose and narrowed her cerulean optics at him with he…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Sep 11, 2019 to Heartfelt Reunion 101 (Sofi & Rowan) [COMPLETED]

26 Nov 9, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"When she first came out in the woods solely for the reason to train because it was t…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Sep 10, 2019 to In Your Head (Sofi and Ery)

25 May 5, 2020

Initia

"The place wasn't too shabby nor was it too fancy, it was something most interior des…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Sep 8, 2019 to Tightrope (Sofi & Eirik) [COMPLETED]

32 Sep 10, 2020

Initia

"Teasing Rowan was Sofi's favorite pastime thing to do. Honestly if anyone asked her…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Sep 3, 2019 to Heartfelt Reunion 101 (Sofi & Rowan) [COMPLETED]

26 Nov 9, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"When she came out here in a spacious area that would provide her a good space to tra…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Sep 3, 2019 to In Your Head (Sofi and Ery)

25 May 5, 2020

Human

"Hi, my name is Sofi Zahara, I get told I look a lot like Katheryn Winnick but I real…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Aug 31, 2019 to Introduce Yourself *NEW*

76 Aug 18, 2022
Reply by ✓ Helena Alexander

Initia

"It wasn't a surprise to see the Ukrainian born female feeling the comfort and friend…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Aug 29, 2019 to Heartfelt Reunion 101 (Sofi & Rowan) [COMPLETED]

26 Nov 9, 2019

Initia

"Evermore was Evermore, when she first came here, she knew the previous Grand Master…"

✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~ replied Aug 24, 2019 to Heartfelt Reunion 101 (Sofi & Rowan) [COMPLETED]

26 Nov 9, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service