✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

Instar Diviner

"Honestly, he was a little surprised by what she asked because he wasn’t really used…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Mar 18, 2020 to The Wheels On The Bus Go Meow Meow Meow (Irene & Leighton)

39 Apr 19
Reply by ✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman

Dhampir

"Leigh really liked the soft, understanding voice Eun always used when they were talk…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Mar 18, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Human

"He chuckled slightly when she expressed her equal lack of experience and luck when i…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Mar 15, 2020 to The Start Of Something Good (Hana and Leigh)

27 Dec 14, 2020

Dhampir

"Leigh nodded his head slowly in agreement with what Eun said “You’re right, I didn’t…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Mar 8, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Dhampir

"“Yeah…” he admitted with a soft smile towards the other male “The world is so full o…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Feb 19, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Dhampir

"Leigh watched Eun carefully as he talked about what rationale there might be for peo…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Feb 10, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Dhampir

"Leigh gave a slightly sheepish smile when Eun spoke about how people were jealous of…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Feb 2, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Dhampir

"Leigh definitely felt a lot of different things tonight, as he watched Eun there was…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Jan 30, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Human

"“Well if he’s already got a dog then you deserve one of your own too huh? Only seems…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Jan 28, 2020 to The Start Of Something Good (Hana and Leigh)

27 Dec 14, 2020

Therian

"He chuckled softly “Exactly, more books equals more happiness right?” they were both…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Jan 26, 2020 to Organized Chaos (Open to Willow and Leigh) COMPLETD

19 Jan 31, 2020
Reply by ✓ Willow Eleonora Braelynd

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service