✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

Dhampir

"Leigh always felt conflicted when it came to Eun, it wasn’t the Dhampir’s fault, the…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Jan 7, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020
Reply by ✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman

Instar Diviner

"Leigh had never really been a people person, he found a lot of people to be self-cen…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Jan 4, 2020 to The Wheels On The Bus Go Meow Meow Meow (Irene & Leighton)

39 Apr 19

Dhampir

"It felt natural now, to be teased by Eun and not feel completely like the ground wou…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Jan 2, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Dhampir

"Leigh definitely felt his heart leap in his chest a little every time that Eun calle…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Dec 29, 2019 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Dhampir

"When Eun commented about him having cute glasses when he was younger, Leigh absentmi…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Dec 24, 2019 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Instar Diviner

"He couldn’t remember the last time he’d just made plans to do something with a frien…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Dec 24, 2019 to The Wheels On The Bus Go Meow Meow Meow (Irene & Leighton)

39 Apr 19

Dhampir

"Leigh chuckled under his breath when Eun said the phrase he used was beautiful “I th…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Dec 20, 2019 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Dhampir

"Okay, maybe Leigh’s ideas were a bit out there, his parents had always called him a…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Dec 15, 2019 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Dhampir

"Leigh had to admit he felt his palms sweating a little as he entered the restaurant,…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Dec 12, 2019 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Human

"He chuckled at their talk about books “They were my solace I guess, when things didn…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Dec 10, 2019 to The Start Of Something Good (Hana and Leigh)

27 Dec 14, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service