✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

Dhampir

"Eun often acknowledged that he was busy and that he purposely kept himself busy but…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Apr 19, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020
Reply by ✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman

Dhampir

"Leigh liked getting Eun to open up and talk about his life, often he would ask Leigh…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Apr 19, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Dhampir

"He found that pretty everything Eun said was uplifting to him so he always made sure…"

57 Apr 19, 2020

Dhampir

"Leigh’s eyes softened when Eun pointed out that he liked hearing someone else tell h…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Apr 18, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Human

"He laughed slightly when she suggested that they could be wingmen for each other “An…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Apr 17, 2020 to The Start Of Something Good (Hana and Leigh)

27 Dec 14, 2020

Dhampir

"The way Eun assured him that he would always be a simple call away made Leigh smile,…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Apr 12, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Dhampir

"Leigh bit his lip and shrugged slightly, Eun was probably right, the views and natur…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Apr 6, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Instar Diviner

"Everything she said pretty much made Leigh just blush harder because it was easy for…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Apr 3, 2020 to The Wheels On The Bus Go Meow Meow Meow (Irene & Leighton)

39 Apr 19

Dhampir

"Leigh had lived most of his life just expecting people to judge him or ignore him, i…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Mar 30, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Dhampir

"Leigh was doing his best to be as upfront with Eun as he could be about the person h…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Mar 21, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service