✓ Hanseol Park's Discussions (468)

Discussions Replied To (454) Replies Latest Activity

Human

"Hi, my name is Hanseol Park, I get told I look a lot like BTS' Jeon Jungkook but I r…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Aug 31, 2019 to Introduce Yourself *NEW*

76 Aug 18, 2022
Reply by ✓ Helena Alexander

Celestial

"Han knew he wasn't exactly easy to be won over, under certain circumstances when it…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Aug 30, 2019 to Let It Shine (Open to Ophelia and Hanseol) COMPLETED

32 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~

Celestial

"Hanseol didn't have as much experience in meeting other people coming from their res…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Aug 29, 2019 to Starry Night (Hanseol and Artemitra) *COMPLETED*

19 Sep 11, 2019
Reply by ✓ Artemitra Astrid Bluemoon

Celestial

"Before this, Han never quite saw himself to be an adventurous guy. But now that thos…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Aug 27, 2019 to A Night To Remember (Hanseol & Jaesung) COMPLETED

36 Sep 30, 2019
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Celestial

"Once upon a time ago, Han would’ve loved it when someone tells him it was fine to ha…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Aug 26, 2019 to Let It Shine (Open to Ophelia and Hanseol) COMPLETED

32 Oct 5, 2019

Celestial

"Compared to most fallen stars, Hanseol remained one of those who are younger. But as…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Aug 24, 2019 to A Bunny Amidst Animals (Hanseol and Wilhelmina) [COMPLETED]

22 Aug 24, 2019
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Celestial

"Of course he never thought he would be this jittery and nervous when the date commen…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Aug 23, 2019 to A Night To Remember (Hanseol & Jaesung) COMPLETED

36 Sep 30, 2019
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Celestial

"He felt like he just got rained down by dozens of bricks all over again, it felt hea…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Aug 6, 2019 to A Night To Remember (Hanseol & Jaesung) COMPLETED

36 Sep 30, 2019
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Celestial

"Hanseol didn't have as many experiences in meeting other people coming from their re…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Aug 6, 2019 to Starry Night (Hanseol and Artemitra) *COMPLETED*

19 Sep 11, 2019
Reply by ✓ Artemitra Astrid Bluemoon

Celestial

"Hanseol had never been one to talk much given his exposure, before all of this, he r…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Aug 6, 2019 to Let It Shine (Open to Ophelia and Hanseol) COMPLETED

32 Oct 5, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service