✓ Scott Alexander Parrish's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

Initia

"As the tribe’s leader teased him, he cracked a soft smile. “Truthfully, I am not sur…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Mar 5, 2023 to New Life, New Lessons (Scott + Sofi)

39 Jun 13, 2023
Reply by ✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~

Dhampir

"Scott knew that he could be considered lucky, for still being alive and for this str…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Jul 8, 2021 to Better Paranoid than Dead (Scott and Ember)

5 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Scott Alexander Parrish

Initia

"Scott tried not to look like a lost and confused puppy. Chuckling a little as Sofi t…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Jul 4, 2021 to New Life, New Lessons (Scott + Sofi)

39 Jun 13, 2023

Initia

"Scott knew she had a good point. Life was never perfect, that included looking for a…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Jun 5, 2021 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"For two strangers, the two were pretty talkative. Scott assumed that Clara was rathe…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied May 3, 2021 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Scott slightly chuckled at her comment. “I am not sure, if my job might be that fasc…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Jan 15, 2021 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Dhampir

"The Initia found himself glued to his spot. Almost terrified to move, in case the fe…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Jan 13, 2021 to Better Paranoid than Dead (Scott and Ember)

5 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Scott Alexander Parrish

Initia

"The Initia slightly chuckled at her apology. “Don’t worry. It takes a lot more than…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Jan 13, 2021 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"As Scott listened to the female talk about imperfection and how people would view it…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Jan 11, 2021 to New Life, New Lessons (Scott + Sofi)

39 Jun 13, 2023

Initia

"Scott had a feeling, that Clara met plenty of people like himself-bit lost and unsur…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Jan 11, 2021 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service