✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~'s Discussions (410)

Discussions Replied To (393) Replies Latest Activity

"Dominic watched the Star's emotions pass over her face as he explained a bit of what…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Nov 15, 2017 to

just now

Nephilim

"His eyebrows furrowed at her words. It was clear to him now that she was very new to…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Nov 15, 2017 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020
Reply by ✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~

Nephilim

"When she asked him about being alone, he lowered his gaze to the bottle. It was alwa…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Nov 14, 2017 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

Nephilim

"Dominic listened to her story and had his curiosity peaked when she spoke of the cre…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Nov 13, 2017 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

Ailward Guard

""That sounds like a challenge," he replied with a smirk. Everyone knew it was imposs…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Nov 12, 2017 to Run away pup in the park (Sapphire Rizzoli and Dominic Howlett only) ~COMPLETE~

32 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Initia

"Dominic stood from his bar seat and gave a single head nod and a smile to Hugh who s…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Nov 11, 2017 to A Drink in an Irish Pub (Open to Clara and Dominic) COMPLETED

74 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Nephilim

"Dominic remained quiet as she spoke and after a few moments of silence he put the r…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Nov 11, 2017 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

Nephilim

"Dominic wrapped his arm around the woman's back as she fell into him for support. He…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Nov 10, 2017 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

"Dominic raised an eyebrow at her dismissal of her home, but didn't push it further.…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Nov 10, 2017 to

just now

Ailward Guard

"Dominic nodded in response to her question. "I'm actually supposed to head over to t…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Nov 10, 2017 to Run away pup in the park (Sapphire Rizzoli and Dominic Howlett only) ~COMPLETE~

32 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service