✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~'s Discussions (410)

Discussions Replied To (393) Replies Latest Activity

Nephilim

"Name: Dominic  Species: Therian Short Bio: A woodsman in every sense, but an Ailward…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Nov 10, 2017 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020
Reply by ✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~

Ailward Guard

""Yea, duty calls," he replied to her as he took another bite of his dessert. As they…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Nov 7, 2017 to Run away pup in the park (Sapphire Rizzoli and Dominic Howlett only) ~COMPLETE~

32 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Initia

"Dominic was drinking more of his beer when she had mentioned a stranger came to the…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Nov 6, 2017 to A Drink in an Irish Pub (Open to Clara and Dominic) COMPLETED

74 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

"(// If you want me to get naked, just ask... ;) lol ) Dominic chuckled from the comm…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Nov 6, 2017 to

just now

Ailward Guard

"Dominic could immediately feel she was a professional in the sense that the intimida…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Nov 6, 2017 to At Least Buy Me Dinner First (Dominic and Clarissa) COMPLETED

56 Oct 22, 2019
Reply by ✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~

"As he had rather expected, the Celestial didn't take well to his admittance. Dominic…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Nov 6, 2017 to

just now

"Dominic held his arm out for her to take and help her get off the machine before he…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Oct 29, 2017 to

just now

"Dominic was taking a sip of his coffee when Valentine casually mentioned how people…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Oct 29, 2017 to

just now

"Dominic smirked at the younger Therian and grabbed a beer from the ice. He popped th…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Oct 28, 2017 to

just now

Ailward Guard

""Yea, they better be. I feel like half my paycheck goes to their stomachs." They wai…"

✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~ replied Oct 27, 2017 to Run away pup in the park (Sapphire Rizzoli and Dominic Howlett only) ~COMPLETE~

32 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service