✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

Instar Diviner

"As the saying went, curiosity killed the cat. Her elder siblings would always warn h…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Mar 17 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19
Reply by ✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia

Instar Diviner

"The young Initia caught how Dakota’s eyes widened slightly. Maybe it was just the ne…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Mar 16 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19

Celestial

"Looking at the tall male besides Elias, Jessalyn was a little bit confused, as he be…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Mar 7 to It Takes a Village (Jessalyn’s Friends and Family welcome)

5 Mar 7

Instar Diviner

"The Initia nodded. “Yeah, I find it’s also a good way to meet new people.” Jessalyn…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Mar 1 to The Show Must Go On (Aster and Jessalyn)

8 Mar 18
Reply by ✓ Aster Gallagher

Human

"The young Initia wasn’t sure what it was. Wether it was how busy this place was, or…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Feb 16 to Sober (Jessalyn and Alexander)

3 Feb 16

Instar Diviner

"“I remember, some of my teachers going over their plans between lessons, when they h…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Feb 11 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19

Instar Diviner

"The young Initia nodded slightly, as she listened to Dakota explain how many hours s…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Jan 31 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19

Human

"It felt like months, since Jessalyn could actually go and enjoy herself. When it had…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Jan 29 to Sober (Jessalyn and Alexander)

3 Feb 16

Instar Diviner

"The young Initia made a slight face. “Yeah, that’s not so good. I’d definitely have…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Jan 18 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19

Instar Diviner

"“They do always make it look magical.” she agreed, having seen something similar to…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Jan 14 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19

RSS

© 2020   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service