It was getting rarer and rarer these days that Yeon managed to make it to run classes in his own studio which was a shame because he enjoyed it so much, there was always so much energy you could draw from teaching people to dance and he did a lot of 1 to 1 sessions to help people get started and learn. He'd managed to clear his schedule enough this week to run a few sessions and the diary had booked up pretty quickly, he had done about 3 already and enjoyed them very much.

He had just finished doing his stretches and getting himself a water when the PA came in to say that his next student had arrived for their session and he gave a soft smile and nodded indicating they should bring her in. The valkyr didn't recognize the name on the list so he supposed this was a new dancer so he had no idea what her skill level was or what sort of things she was trying to learn so he seated himself on the floor and started stretching out his legs as he waited for her to come in. When she did, he waved with a smile and nodded his head. 

"Clara right? Come on in, my name is Yeon and I'll be your dance teacher for today" he smiled brightly as he leaned to the side pushing his muscles a little before returning to his sitting position. He then drew his leg in and sat down in a cross-legged pose as he studying the blonde "So what brings you to my humble dance studio?" he asked curiously wondering what she was looking to get out of the session and whether she was already experienced or not. 

Views: 609

Replies to This Discussion

Clara smiled at his agreemet, she had been to a few different concerts over the last few years including the ones she had went to in high school and the ones that had made a bigger impact had been the ones where she hadn't been completly stampled over, afterall she was only five foot four and it was always easy to get lost in a crowd, and the smaller concerts always seemed more intimate it let the band connect with their audience. "Don't we all," guilty pleasures seemed as much apart of the human race as oxygen.

Clara blushed at his complment, it had always been easier for her to learn a new hobby it was something she could put her whole focus on. "Dance routines totally count, you have to put as much time and love into it just like anything else." she encourged. Besides baking had cookbooks and you could learn by percision but dancing had a certain soul to it, something that had to be there in order to feel the emotion of any dance. She chuckled at his craving. "I'll have to bring some by the next time I bake some," she offered.

She nodded along to his words and smiled in return. "I'll try, I'll get out my playlists and hit random," something had to make her want to get up and move. Clara returned his wave with one of her own. "Thank you, you too, bye," she replied. Clara walked out and made her way to her car, proud of herself for trying something new.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service