Siobhan had been through a lot this past year as she managed to activate her Nephilim abilities fully, with the help of Dominic who even as a therian seem to accept her “Mental scarcities” as apart of who she was now. Along with others in the Nephilim community, unlike her fellow Nephilim, Siobhan was not raised a warrior, she didn’t start fighting until the night she found her brother and father dead in the woods. So that night she left her human home behind that night in search for meaning in this new crazy world she found herself in.

The past year had been full of ups and downs, more downs than ups if she was being honest, but some good had come out of it. Mostly she was just left with needing to learn more to improve her Nephilim skills. Something was in a Nephilim's nature to help others, so that is what brought her to this doorstep. Dominic was busy that night bouncing at a local club, so it gave Siobhan a chance to seek out a diviner that Billie Mae had suggested to her if she continued on her one-woman crusade to uncover evil within Evermore.

Siobhan looked down at the address she wrote down from Billie Mae before she raised her hand to knock on the door. She took a step back and looked around as if to make sure she was not being followed; there still seemed to be dark shadows that haunted her after being kidnapped twice. She shivered at the thought and pulled her attention back to the door in front of her. She felt weird asking a stranger to teach her how to lie and steal better, it felt wrong, but it was needed when she was undercover trying to find out where missing people had gone.

She sighed thinking of how Dominic would be so disapproving of her being here right now. Dominic had a thing about Diviners after a dark diviner had kidnaped her, she wouldn’t admit it out loud, but part of her was scared to death to be standing here, but she knew that if Billie Mae trusted her, then this Kaelyn Brookes couldn’t have been that bad. She still felt like she could see Lucifer's face when she closed her eyes but she was slowly getting over the kidnapping and torture. Her gaze drifted to the ground as she was lost deep in thought on Kaelyn porch.

Views: 440

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Everyone goes through rough patches in each relationship. It was only normal. They just have to work through their problems it only makes their relationship stronger. Something that she’s found over the years. Kaelyn saw boys come and go for her, as none stuck. But she was sure for Siobhan it was differed from the way she spoke about this Dominic person that she cared deeply for him. “I’m sure it’ll all work out just give it time” She reassured her letting her not give up on it. “For most of my life it’s just been me, nothing having anyone else I can trust” Kaelyn always put her walls up ever since she was young, not able to trust many people. “We’ll have to see” She agreed with her not wanting to give anyone hopes up so soon. Kaelyn only knew about her species from what she read and learnt so far. Not knowing much about anything. Almost blind to all happening around her. (Kaelyn has yet to know about other supernatural species since she grew up not fully knowing what she was. Storyline me an Aaliyah are planning to do).

“Guess we’re fighters” The red head mused, chuckling along with her. “I think thats a good idea as it’s a bit creepy too” She added as they both decided not to tell each other their whole life story when meeting each other for the first time. “Your welcome” She smiled softly, not wanting anything in return maybe just friendship. Kaelyn was sorting through subletting the place, as she couldn’t afford to pay the rent for it all herself. So she’d managed to find a roommate but Audrina wasn’t moving in for a week or two since she got to tell her mother she’s moving out and all the packing. So there was no rush, more better for her since she was still unpacking too. “Extremely complicated that’s a first” She spoke without thinking or meaning, quickly moving onto putting the necklace on for Siobhan. Who had moved her hair away making it easier for her to put it on. Clipping the clasp, Kaelyn watched as Siobhan hurried off to look in a nearby mirror. “It’s a beautiful gem” Many years ago she found it on her travels, it call out to her almost. “Not really maybe so that i’m not always alone” Family and friends were something that she never had. Always finding it better to be by herself not being able to realy on others, in the past people tried to use her for her powers. The only family member she had left she managed to push away.

Siobhan had not showed up on Kaelyn door step for relationship advice, maybe she needed a friend who she could vent to about issues and other things. “One thing I believe in in this world is that in the end through it all Dominic and I will be okay. We both just want to protect the other at all cost.” she admitted as she ran her fingers over her blond hair for what she was sure the millionth time but it was a nervous habit that she stuck with over digging her fingers into her palms causing them to bleed.  

“When two fighters get together they can be an unstoppable team.” She stared at the gem that was now around her neck before she found her gaze to the diviner behind her and she offered a smile smirk on her lips “Being always alone sucks, trust me I know.” She said as she turned around to face her. While she had no doubt they had different definitions of alone maybe together as friends they didn’t have to be so alone.

Siobhan thought for a long moment as she pulled out a notepad from her bag and write down an address to a park in the center of the city. “How about you meet me here tomorrow and we can begin our training? Park seems like a good enough place to start. Lots of people around and stuff like that.” She clicked her pen close as she handed over the paper. “See you tomorrow.” With that Siobhan made her exit to get back to the cabin before Dom so that she didn’t have to answer to many questions, not that they were speaking much with her mother living with them.

Kaelyn noticed how Siobhan always had her guard up all the time not knowing who to trust or not. She just needed to know who to let her guard down to, and she hopes that maybe she could be one of those people. Being very similar in many ways, that's why she wanted to help her. “That's love” She smiled softly not knowing herself what it was like but maybe in the future she’d find that somebody.”Guess we can both change it’ She can add it almost able to know what she’s thinking but on a friendship level of course. Someone who she can trust and enlist all her tricks of the trade to do with lottering and manipulating others to get something that they want. Something that she’s good at. Only thing and way she’s known to get money. Not the easiest or fastest way.

“Maybe start off strategizing on paper first before trying on people. We can still do it there” Thinking it be a better idea not for going in head first rather than brains. Rather not wanting to find herself in jail soon after arriving to the city. There’s a reason why she’d never been caught, just need to be good at covering your tracks. Not to be caught.With no training that is what happens. Seeing it happen to a few people before over the years, she didn’t want it to happen to her. Kaelyn was handed a piece of paper with the address of the park on it, looking down at it quickly. Scanning the address before looking back to Siobhan. “See you tomorrow” The redhead went to open the door for her waving to her as she left. She had a new student to train, she could feel that Siobhan could be good just maybe needed a lot of training before.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service