Began with an angel hunting in the wrong place, and A Therian with good timing.

Name: Siobhan

Species:  Pure Nephilim

Short Bio: Learning how to function in a world she had never known with the help of Isaac who is the man who saved her life when she had nowhere else to go. She works for him as his assistant.  Which leads her many places around the town for him. Some times she returns to the woods when she is feeling overwhelmed it is her safe place.

Name: Dominic 

Species: Therian

Short Bio: A woodsman in every sense, but an Ailward Guard first. The big guy you hope is on your side when shit goes down ;)

Views: 4055

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Siobhan was trying to avoid his gaze after all her plans to leave him was already in her mind and there was no reason to make it hurt anymore, but when his hand came to her arm turning her around and he told her to look to him she pulled her blue gaze up to his Hazel one as he spoke she nodded softly "Just makes it hard for me to not run off into the woods and find my own little place to hide you know. I don't want anyone else hurt over me, Dom...Not you." she said as her hand came to his cheek as he continued to looked at her with an intense gaze even as he pulled his hand away she dropped her own. Her face became clear she had no idea what an Ailward Guard was "A what?" she asked as he began to talk about what he did and then it became clear why he  was so good at helping her, why he knew so much about her kind. "Interesting so are there many of you?" she asked as she let out a soft whimper as he moved her wing but began to move with him as they made there way back up and out of the woods "I won't tell anymore." she said looking to him as his hand came to her neck once at the truck "I won't." she said again and decided one more night with him couldn't hurt anyone but herself.

She climbed into the back of the truck and she leaned her head against the window of his truck a faint smile came to her lips as he kissed her head, she knew it was his way of comforting her and honestly it wasn't a bad way to comfort her.  She watched form the back of the truck as he began to drive remembering the path they took  and then felt the car come to a hilt. She  looked over to him "Dom are you..." she heard him coughing she stood jumping out of the bed of the truck and she came to him "Dominic! Dominic!" She screamed to him and looked around as her hands came to him "Oh no." she said looking to to the mix of blood and the black incor. "Fuck." she muttered as she held his limp body in her arms.  She looked around and looked to the truck she picked him up and carried him to the truck placing him in the bed of the truck and then went to climb in the cab of the truck but her wings stopped her "oh come on." she said and then walked over to the bed of the truck her gaze focused she had to get him to his house find charcoal counter act the toxin in his system. She closed her eyes and forced her wings inside of screaming out in pain as they folded in, she was panting but she walked back to the cab of the truck and placed it in drive making his way back to his house.

Once there she threw the truck in park running around picking him up leaning him against her as she made their way into his home once inside she placed him on the couch she ran around his house pulling it apart until she found a bag of charcoal and she took out a few pieces, she crushed them in her hands and walked back over to him "Okay big guy." She got in his  lap leaning his head back and opened his mouth forcing the charcoal down his throat and rubbed his throat making him swallow it. After that she opened his eyes making sure his pupils would respond to the light and it did. She held his head in her hands her thumbs stoking his cheeks "Come on Dom, please wake up please." Tears falling down her face as she kept hold of him "Come on don't you dare leave me I need you damn it I need you." she said pressing her forehead to his and felt her tears fall from her eyes.

Dominic suddenly gasped awake and he bolted upright, knocking Siobhan from his lap. As she was falling, he instinctively reached out and grabbed her by the arm so she wouldn't hit the ground. The violent coughing ensued once more and he turned away from her. When the heaving finally stopped, his hands revealed more of the black ichor that he'd ingested after fighting with that smoke creature. He opened his mouth to speak to her, but it was like he'd swallowed ash. His legs felt like jelly as he stood and made his way to the kitchen, grabbing on to anything that would be steady enough to hold him. He turned the faucet on and let the water fill a tall glass before drinking it all in one shot. The ashy feeling in his throat was lessened, but still there. "What happened?" When his voice left his mouth, it was hoarse and just above a whisper. "I don't even remember getting to the house."

He stumbled his way back over to the couch and sat down next to her, slouching against the back of it. Putting his hands through his hair, it occurred to him suddenly that her wings were not showing. The events of the day were starting to roll back into his mind and he quickly sat upright to check on Siobhan. "Are you okay?" Dom looked her up and down, but didn't see any other injuries than the mess they had looked like after the fight with the conjured beasts. Who was he kidding? He could barely keep his eyes open as it were and he slipped against the back of the couch again, putting his arms over his face. It hurt to have them open. What was happening to him? Was this some affect of the magic? He wondered if his healing capabilities would be able to fix this or if something worse may happen.

Dominic let out a breath and forced himself to open his eyes again to look over at her. As he'd seen before, her wings were gone, but when his gaze went to her face, it was then he noticed Siobhan had been crying. There were tear streaks down her cheeks that had made a trail through the dirt on her face from the fight they'd been in. "Did you actually drag my heavy ass all the way in here?" He smirked and let his gaze fall upon hers through lidded eyes. There was a heaviness falling over him and it felt like there was an extra hundred pounds on top of him. It was becoming impossible to stay awake. He lifted his arm which felt like a metric ton and pointed to a cabinet in the kitchen. "There are some smelling salts in there. Can you grab me one?" It was good having ancestors who were Native American. They had endless remedies for any ailment. "If I fall asleep now, I may never wake up." He didn't mean it in the literal sense, but it dawned on him that maybe there was truth in his words. "I have an idea," he began, sitting up straighter in hopes it would help to keep him alert. "There are a few safe houses for the Ailwards. Many of them have tomes from all over the world that deal in magic. Maybe we can find some answers in there..."

Siobhan was shocked when he woke up gasping about being thrown across the room thankful he caught her pulling her back to the couch as he coughed her hands coming to his back patting it "That is right get it all out." she said softly and then watched him stumble around. She knew what she was going to have to do for him. She watched him come back and as he asked if she was okay she just nodded "Don't worry about me I need to make sure you are safe." she said as she watched him slump over. The beast blood was poisoning him and there was only one way to stop it, her blood. with the anti-toxin she had in her bag. "well more like throw your ass in the truck and got you the rest of the way here." She said as she looked to him as he asked about smelling salts. "Those won't help you." She said softly through stood up and went in got them, bring them back to him "stay," she commanded him. She walked to the truck pulling out her bag and returned. "Isaac found that our blood could cure others where it would fail to cure ourselves." she said as she reached into her bag pulling out a needle that had a small purple liquid in it. "He gave this to me before I left on my trip just in case I got poisoned. this concentrated dose would kill you." She said before she pulled down her pants sticking the needle in her thigh pulling out her blood. letting it mix with the purple anti-toxin making it unconcentrated.

She moved over to him as she looked to him fading in and out. She tapped his cheek "Dom I am going to inject you with my blood it will heal you and for a few days you will be more powerful. " she said as she looked at the only thing she had to save herself before she stabbed it into his neck injecting it feeling his body jolt against her again before she held him there running her hands through his hair knowing that he would be okay now. "I got you." she muttered before pulling him back and holding the smelling salts open for him to smell waking him up once again. "I need you to rest because tomorrow you are going to have to save me again. Lets get you to bed." She stood up helping him to his feet before taking him to his bedroom laying him on his bed. "Tomorrow we will go to the safe houses." she said as she covered him up to let his body fight the toxin out of his system. She watched him from a long moment he was still breathing deeply now as he slept. She turned walking back out get a change of clothes from her bag and then returned to the room only to slip into the bathroom. She pulled off his shirt along with her own and turned looking to her back see the blackness spreading from her wing to her back and seeing it run along the veins. She showered quickly before returning to the room making sure her back was covered so he wouldn't see.

All night long she made sure he was okay ever hour checking in on him. Making sure he was breathing in between checking in on him she cleaned his home, even made a few home repairs, Before she began to feel heavy herself. She didn't dare sleep just in case. When he awoke the next day she was making breakfast for him knowing after what his body went through he would need to eat. She sat the food down on a tray and walked back into the room and smiled softly at him sitting it on the dresser as she came over and pressed her hand to his head "The fever broke after an hour, but you need the rest. How are you feeling?" She asked turning back to the tray to hand it to him her left shoulder had began to leak black ooze over her shirt and it was taking more and more of her will to focus but she manage to walk back over to him tray in hand and sit it beside him "eat up, you said something about going to a few safe houses today?" She asked as she slowly lowered herself on the floor watching him from there. 

Dominic woke the next day feeling like he had the worst possible hangover ever. Times a million. He tried to sit up, but he felt impossibly heavy. It took him a few moments to realize that he was in his bed and had no recollection of ever getting there. As yesterday's events began to come back to him, he squeezed his eyes shut and sighed heavily. What a goddamn mess this was turning into. At least he wasn't coughing his insides up anymore. Rolling on his side, Dominic suddenly heard the movement in the other part of his house and sensing her smell, he knew it was Siobhan. The aroma in the air suggested she was also cooking. His stomach instinctively growled. 

Siobhan suddenly appeared in the bedroom and came over to check on him. "I feel like I drank the entire brewery at the edge of town and then decided that wasn't enough so I drank from every brewery that ever existed throughout space and time," he replied sarcastically, covering his head with his hands and laying on his back. His eyes fluttered open as she placed the tray down next to him. No one had ever made him breakfast in bed before and he could see why people took a liking to it. As he turned on his side again to face her and see what she had made, Dominic noticed a stain on her shirt. It took him a second to realize it was the ichor they were so nicely introduced to yesterday. He pulled the covers off of him and got to his feet, but was immediately light-headed and had to lean back against the bed. When the world stopped spinning he was able to take her by the arm and lift her to her feet. He pulled her shirt down off her shoulder to see the black substance was spreading down her back.

Dominic spun her around to face him and more of the events of yesterday were returning. He remembered being next to her on the couch and when she injected herself before doing the same in his neck. Instinctively, he touched the spot where she had inserted the needle. "Dammit. I didn't want him to see." Dominic's gaze fell on hers in complete shock. 

"What?" Her mouth hadn't moved, but he heard her voice. It wasn't out loud though and he knew it came from his head. "What did you say?" Siobhan's look of confusion made it clear she had no idea what he was talking about, but then again she also wasn't Therian. 

"Maybe he still needs to rest. The toxins are powerful..."

Dominic let her go then and fell back against the mattress, shutting his eyes. "This is so not happening." He grabbed one of his pillows and put it over his face as if it would somehow block her thoughts from his own. Knowing she was probably staring at him in complete confusion he groaned into the pillow, leaving his words sounding muffled. "I can hear your goddamn thoughts." After another bout of curses, Dominic sat up and threw the pillow across the room. "Lycans have the ability to mark someone. When they do this, they can hear the thoughts of the person they marked and vice versa. Since I obviously did not mark you, I have no idea how to take it off." He put a hand through his hair sighed. "I'm guessing it has something to do with the side effects of that ichor, your blood mixing with mine, and the abilites we both share." There was a short list of things in this world that Dominic would absolutely hate and having a woman reading his thoughts was one of them. At least, as of now, it only seemed to be one sided. "Normally, it can be filtered where I don't have to hear your thoughts without you trying to tell me, but it's clear I am doing it without you even knowing." He finally looked to her eyes after speaking to give her the chance to reply so long after her inquiry about the safe houses. 

Siobhan chuckled at how he explained as he was feeling hungover, most likely the worst of the hangovers he had ever felt but that was a side effect of being supernatural.  Her head was beginning to feel heavy again when she watched him stand up quickly, "Next time listen when I tell you to run." She muttered before feeling him yank her from the floor making her own head spin when she felt her shirt being pulled down she wanted to scream out but only said mentally "Dammit. I didn't want him to see." All she could feel was her head spinning as he turned her around once again, though the question that came out of his mouth was not want what she expected. "Maybe he still needs to rest. The toxins are powerful..." She said in her mind once again. When he let go of her she about fell to the ground catching herself with the wall she slowly lowered herself down pulling her knees up trying to stop the spinning in her head as he spoke, She move her head to rest on her knees listening to him. "You can hear my thoughts?" She thought in her head and then swallowed hard "Great now he will know I want to kiss him. Shit. Don't think about that. Shit." She frowned deeply clearing her throat as her mind repeated every word he told her and then she thought of a book she read at Isaac's.

"Wait I thought marking was something you could only do to a mate?" She asked out loud. "Or is Isaac research wrong...Granted I don't think he has ever injected another with his blood like I did..." She said outloud before thinking "At least he is cured though he won't have to hear my thoughts to much longer." She leaned her head back down as it was feeling heavy again "It is getting harder to focus." She groaned softly before forcing herself to stand up "I need to call Isaac." She thought softly as she walked from the bedroom bumping into things trying to keep herself upright. Once in the living room she feel to her knees reaching for the satellite phone. She pulled it close to her rolling on her back as she dialed the number.

(yes I know this is not a satellite phone just like the gif :P)She pressed the phone to her ear feeling herself fade in and out and patted around knowing the smelling salts would help wake her enough to talk to Isaac maybe he could help her. When she found the tube she pulled it to her nose sniffing it her eyes snapping open when she heard Isaac frantic voice she wasn't sure how long he was on the line for. "Isaac." She muttered into the phone "I need your help, I gave my anti-toxic to my friend and I think I am dying. The shadow creature bit my wing and hurt him and he was dying and I need to save him because I need him." Her thoughts getting jumbled with her words. "I  had to get him home and my wing he bit I forced it back into me." she thought of the pain it was to have it folded in the scream she had let out "I think I fucked myself up Izzy." She listen to Isaac tell her to let her wings out to get the infection out of her body and she began to cry "But it will hurt...Izzy." she could feel herself begin to fade as she heard Isaac sternly tell her to open her wings.  She didn't question again she moved to sit up holding on to the couch for strength and then let out and ear piercing scream once again as she forced her wings from her shoulder blades. 

The combination of the pain and the poison over took her and she feel back on the floor the salts rolled away from her and the phone laid there as Isaac was screaming on the other end "Siobhan! Siobhan! Answer me!" Isaac cursed over the phone. "I am coming to find you." He said before hanging up the phone. Siobhan laid there her one wing perfectly fine while the other one was turning black, her mind drifted to a safe place to keep her from feeling the pain as she laid there. Her mind thought of the night before and how he came to save her like a knight in shinning armor, How he brought her back to his house and cared for her, no one else had ever done that before for her she had always cared for others, even with Isaac she cared for him more then he cared for her. Her unconscious mind ran all over the place with the thought hell one of the thoughts had them married with children, another was he was just like a brother to her. She had no control over the thoughts she was having in her dream life state. 

Dominic shook his head which hurt like all hell. "No, you don't have to be someone's... mate. Marking can be done on anyone that a Lycan chooses. They're able to communicate through a pretty far distance too." It was an ability of his he'd never used and never wanted to use. The purpose was to only communicate back and forth, but Dominic still didn't like the idea of a voice in his head at any time. He was always afraid someone would be able to see something more besides the words he was trying to get across. Nothing could be more unsettling than someone else in your own head especially with all the things he thought of throughout the day. Letting someone into those private thoughts was about the most vulnerable thing he could think of. "Tell Isaac to ask a Therian for his research next time..."

He put his hands on his head and groaned again as he heard her get up. "Wait..." but she had already left. Dominic grabbed the bedpost and forced himself to stand, taking a few moments to steady his legs. There were hot and cold flashes running throughout his body, so he took his shirt off and tossed it on the bed. "Siobhan?" He could hear movement happening around the cabin and then a crash of something breaking. "Siobhan?!" Dominic shuffled out of the room, leaning on the doorframe. When he peered out into the living room, he saw her on her knees talking to someone on the phone. He presumed it was Isaac and wondered if the mystery man would be able to help them with whatever was happening to their bodies. 

Dominic closed his eyes and leaned against the wall as he heard her speaking. Listening to her words made him tense up. Being needed was something he wasn't used to and it made his chest tighten with anxiety. A sudden scream ripped through the cabin and his eyes shot open. She had fallen onto the ground; her wings having opened again. Stumbling over to her, Dom immediately noticed her broken wing from yesterday was getting worse. The ichor had begun to spread across her feathers. "Dammit, Spidey." He reached underneath Siobhan and lifted her into his arms, never feeling as weak as he did now. As carefully as he could muster, Dominic placed her into his bed. It was then the different thoughts she was having in her subconscious began to hit him. He leaned his back against his wooden dresser and grimaced as the visions of what she was seeing passed over his mind. This new ability had some serious drawbacks. It was like a dagger was being traced across his brain while the things she saw went through him. Maybe it was because of her condition they were giving him this reaction when before there was no pain. He let out a soft cry, putting his hands into his hair while the visions passed over, hoping this Isaac would be able to help them. 

Isaac turned on the tracker that would lead him to where the satellite phone was hoping that she was still around it, picking up his bag and slung it over his chest. He walked on to his balcony letting his wings unfurrow and took off flying through the city until he was in the wood he came to slow stop seeing a cabin along with a truck in the middle of Therian territory. "Oh Sio what have you gotten yourself into." He said as he landed smoothly and then walked towards where the tracker said the phone was. He opened the door to the cabin and looked around seeing the phone on the ground her bag there in the floor he rushed over and called out "Siobhan!" when he heard the soft cry he walked into the bed room seeing Siobhan on the bed and rushed over her. "Siobhan." He said and took her face in his hands she was burning up. "I knew I shouldn't have let you go. You where not ready." he said to himself out loud as he pulled the bag from his shoulder and then looked over seeing the large figure standing on the other side of the bed. "Are you the one she saved?" He asked as he dug into his bag and pulled out a few syringes, Sticking one of the needles in her arm pulling out some of her blood holding it up to the light "Damn it." He muttered softly, the blood was thick with with the black goo and if he didn't act fast it would kill her or something worst. 

Siobhan whimpered as her body shivered as it was burning up, when she heard her name being called her mind went to Isaac, How he took her in that night into his home made her hot chocolate while they watched the snow from his bedroom window how he opened up to her about his past and how she felt safe around him, that night but quickly went to how he spent most of his timed locked in his lab sending her to run around for him then to how she found comfort in his books even if the information was wrong about somethings but he was still just learning. She whimpered as he pulled the blood from her body.

Isaac pulled out a purple liquid  filling an empty syringe with it and then cupped her face "You will be okay Siobhan." He said and then took the needle and stabbed it straight into her chest, Causing Siobhan eyes to shoot open the parts that should have been white were now black and her iris glowed purple as she looked around feeling the liquid filling her heart her eyes locked with Dom "You're safe Dom Don't watch me die please, I'm sorry for doing this to you." She thought to him before her eyes flutter closed and Isaac pulled the needle from her chest and then looked to Dom "Hold her down." He said as he walked to her wing pulling out another purple filled syringe taking hold of her wing and waited for Dom to hold her against the bed and he moved the wing and Siobhan eyes opened again looking to Dom as Isaac snapped her wing back into place causing a bone chilling scream from her as she arched her back trying to get free from Dom's grasp "Let me go! I don't want to feel anymore!" She screamed in his head.  Isaac injected her wing and then moved back to cupping her face and sighed softly "You need to rest now let the anti-toxin work through your system. " he said as he placed a sedative in her neck and slowly pushed it to fill her. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she went limp under Dom and stopped fighting as her mind went blank.

Isaac looked up to him once again "She gave you the anti-toxin?" He asked as he picked up his bag "Let me check over you, Has there been any side effects?" He asked as he took in the stranger and tucked his hand into his pocket. "Did she mix it with anything because a straight dose would have killed you." He said as he looked him over and then frowned deeply remembering he had told Siobhan her blood could heal almost anything when it came to others,"did she mix it with her blood?" He asked and looked back to the door way of Dominic bedroom "Dammit Siobhan." He muttered softly as he rubbed his temple "Her blood is the most potent I have ever come across in the Nephilim faction it as if she is a real pure Angel." He shook his head at the thought. "I am not sure the effects her blood will have on a Therian, if there is an emotion connection, there may be big side effects and I have no clue how long it will last if it will ever even fade." He said and then pulled out another syringe "May I take a sample?"

Dominic remained pressed against the wall trying to think of some way he could help. The random visions she was having were still passing through his mind with the agonizing pain behind it. A sudden flash appeared of them back in the field practicing her flying when she had crashed into him. There was an instant mix of emotions that hit him which were what she had felt when they were in such close contact on the ground; her on top of him. Warmth and wanting. Confusion and fear. Despite the pain, he pushed himself off the wall and decided he would have to take her to the Ailwards. Perhaps they would know what to do. It was good in theory, but Dominic had a feeling neither would make it in time. Driving under his condition would be nearly impossible, but he had to try.

Just as he was approaching her, a figure stepped in the room. His immediate instinct was to attack and protect, but soon realized the man was rushing to help Siobhan which meant this must've been her mentor. Dom slumped against the wall watching the man work on her. When Isaac inserted the needle into her chest, Dominic knew this was getting bad. He faltered as another one of her thoughts passed through his mind telling him that she was sorry and he instantly became aware that it wasn't as powerful as the other thoughts she'd passed to him. Siobhan was dying and he could feel it.

When Isaac ordered him to hold her down, he dragged himself over to the bed and placed both hands on her wrists. Looking at her in this condition was making him feel helpless. Dom's eyes moved back over to Isaac as he continued to busy himself helping her. "What are y..." but her mentor had pulled her wing back into place, making the Nephilim scream out in agony. While she thrashed about, he could hear the cries in his head that were pleading for him to stop, but he kept his grasp on her firmly to the bed. As much as he didn't want to, Dominic gave in and projected his own thoughts back to her. "It'll be okay," he said softly to her while holding her gaze. "You're stronger than this. You're stronger than this, Siobhan." Her struggling suddenly slowed and he saw Isaac had placed a needle into her neck which he assumed to be a sedative. Dominic let go of her wrists and hadn't realized how hard he had been holding her down until he noticed the slight bruising on her skin.

Though he could hear his voice in the background, he ignored Isaac's questions. Dom's focus was on the girl in his bed whose life was hanging in the balance. They had only met, yet he felt protective of Siobhan and wanted to help her get through the crazy that was happening in her life. It was only when Isaac got close enough to ask for a sample of blood did Dominic finally give him his attention. "Don't touch me..." he said darkly, glaring at the man. His eyes fell back to Siobhan as she lay motionless. "Is she going to make it?" he asked after a moment of silence as he slumped back against the wall once more, grimacing, and closing his eyes. 

Siobhan had heard him when he pushed his thoughts into her mind telling her she was stronger then this, that gave her reason to hang on, She didn't want to die in his bed. She felt the anti-toxin pumping through her system and she groaned rolling from side to side every now and then as she felt the poison finding its way out of her body.

Isaac held his hands up "Alright, but if you experience side effects and you want me to put and end to them I will have to work on how to counter act her blood is having on you." He looked back to Siobhan watching her move in pain as the anti-toxin was working its way into her system "I injected it into her heart in hopes that she will get the anti-toxin through her system quicker. but she is bad, She should have inject herself the moment she was bitten." He looked to the The wolf as he moved to the wall and slumped over. "She has that effect on you, She is so innocent and so selfless...She makes you want to protect her." He said his eyes locked with Siobhan "She found away into my stone heart and I don't know how she did it." He muttered softly as he walked over leaning in the door way watching Siobhan closely. "But she is strong, stronger then she realizes." He said sighing softly "Damn woman walked into the city with a bow over her back no shoes and covered in blood." He looked down to the wolf "She had just lost her family and I ran into her and she was broke yet helped me heal." He ran his hand along his face and  turned sliding down the opposite wall "She needs to make it." He said with a sigh "I can't lose her."

Siobhan groaned as her eyes open wide the black goo was leaking out of her eyes, nose, and ears she turned and coughed violently as she stood and stumble to his bathroom her wings knocking things over with her wings  as she did so, she throw up violently into the toilet and  groaned as she leaned back laying on the cold floor as her arm came over her eyes. Isaac was up off the floor and in the bathroom "Siobhan?" he said as he then pulled out a jar whipping the goo from her face shoving it in the jar sealing it placing it back in his bag. "Hey how are you feeling."

Siobhan laid on the floor and repeated what Dom had said earlier "I feel like I drank the entire brewery at the edge of town and then decided that wasn't enough so I drank from every brewery that ever existed throughout space and time," and then her mind drifted to Dom, She moved to sit up and sighed softly as her head was still spinning "I feel better then I did last night though, it was very hard to stay awake." She said softly.

"Why did you not call me the moment you gave him your blood and the anti-toxin?" Isaac asked sternly looking to her.

"Because Isaac I didn't want you to be right." She said looking away from him "I didn't want to be weak." She said and buried her face in her knees.

Isaac sighed he was never good with words, he was always worried of saying the wrong thing to her. "I am going to take the samples I got back and test them." He stood up "Maybe you will be safer here with The giant you have seem to found." He chuckled lightly and sighed "You need rest and I know the city isn't the place for you right now. I will call you tonight answer, if anything comes of the samples I will be back later." He leaned down kissing her head "Be good Little Bird" He said softly before taking a step back from her, moving out of the room and walked pass Dominic "Call me if anything happens." He looked over his shoulder to her on the floor still holding her knees to her chest. "I will return." With that he walked out and flew back to the city.

Siobhan held her knees to her chest and pressed her head against her knees as she sighed heavily and thought "Can you still read my thoughts? I heard you in my head." She looked to her bruised wrist as she touched them softly.

Dominic listened to Isaac as he spoke about Siobhan and her natural allure. It was true, she did have that affect on him and he wondered if it would ever go away. Maybe it was her innocence and naivety and the way she was so quick to protect others. He wasn't quite sure, but he wasn't ready to let her die. It appeared Isaac felt the same. There was clearly a bond they shared and he was glad she had someone to rely on. 

As Siobhan suddenly became conscious, Dominic opened his eyes and saw she was trying to get up. The ichor coming from every part of her face was more than a little unsettling. He began to move to help her, but saw she was determined to get to the bathroom herself as Isaac went to follow. He leaned his head back against the wall and rested there as he listened to their conversation. A smirk crept across his face as she repeated what he had said when he first woke up. Their conversation continued and it seemed like Isaac was more than a little obsessed with his research and Siobhan was putting too much pressure on herself for it. 

When Isaac called him a giant, Dominic rolled his eyes and pushed himself off of the wall. He didn't want to intrude on their conversation so he stood in the doorway of his room where he could see Isaac, but not Siobhan. As her mentor said goodbye, Dom met eyes with him as he turned to leave, watching as he left his home but not before leaving another syringe for him to use presumably on himself. He still wasn't sure how he felt about the man. Siobhan was suddenly in his head again and instead of answering her back the same way, he made himself visible and leaned against the door frame of the bathroom. "Yes." He crossed his arms over his chest and saw her folded in on herself as she sat on the floor. After a few silent moments he came into the room and grabbed her under the elbows to lift her to her feet. He slid is hands down her arms to lightly touch her wrists. "I'm sorry..."  His eyes went from the bruises to her eyes where they stayed silent for another moment before he dropped them and grabbed a small towel from the cabinet. After wetting it slightly, he wiped some of the ichor away and handed it to her. "We still haven't had breakfast," Dominic said with a sarcastic grin. "How about we shower and try for that diner when you're feeling up to it? You don't want to be around me when I'm cranky for food. You take this one and I'll take the outdoor shower." He took two more towels from the closet and handed her one. "Your friend was nice enough to leave me another antidote too. Tell him I said thanks." Dominic wasn't one to take hand-outs, but he knew where the two of them may have been had Isaac not shown up. "We'll come back here and rest till he calls you back again with any info. Sound good?"

Siobhan looked up to him as he leaned against the door frame looking at her clasped body on his floor all of a sudden she hated feeling weak. "I'm sorry, I know that makes you uncomfortable." she said softly until she felt him picking her up off the floor causing her head to spin slightly for a moment before he blue gaze watched him as he looked to her wrist and when she heard him say in her head that he was sorry she looked in his eyes before replying to break the tension between them, in that room, the intense gaze her arms in his hands she need to say something, and a very Dom fashion she said "You could have warned me you liked it rough in bed." She chuckled and blushed looking down from his intense gaze and cleared her throat. "I will heal quickly, don't feel bad about it, I would have hurt myself if you didn't hold me down, him snapping the bone of my wing was ten times worst then my leg." she looked to her wing it was a gray color now as the poison was working out of it. She closed her eyes as he began to whip the ichor from her face before taking hold of the wash cloth whipping her mouth with it, she chuckled once "yeah breakfast would be great." She said softly looking to him as he held out a towel to her and she took both of them from his hands and sat them back in the cabinet.

"I need to fold my wings in." She said softly as she stepped closer to him "Damn things I couldn't get opened and now they don't want to close." she laughed a pitiful laugh once but sighed as she buried her face against his bare chest "Just let me hold you while I fold them in." She said softly before her arms slid over his side up his back as she held on tight to him. She started to pull them back in and the right one slid in no problem while the left one flexed out and began cracking. She whimpered softly against his chest as she pressed her face harder into it, her nails digging into his back, she had no idea how long she embraced him like that as the wing worked on folding itself inside of her. But once it did she loosened her grip on his back as she panted against his chest which was wet with her tears but she didn't want to scream again, her throat hurt as it was "I'm sorry about the nails." She muttered into his chest making an effort to talk out loud not in his mind. She ran her hands down his back and held onto his sides as she pulled away making sure she was okay before letting him go. "Thank you, I didn't know if I was going to be able to do that." She said looking up to him with her tear stained cheeks. "Shower then meet you in the living room?" She asked as she handed him the towel. "Then we eat." she smiled faintly. She waited for him to leave the bath room before she got undressed.

After she was undressed she looked into the mirror turning her back to it looking at the where her wings folded in feeling they were tender but looked much better. She turned on the shower and got in under the water and closed her eyes humming softly as she sung in her head "Carry on my wayward son For there'll be peace when you are done Lay your weary head to rest Don't you cry no more" As she washed her body and then wondered how on earth she even knew that song. Soon she was finished and walked out wrapping the towel around her frame and then ran her fingers through her hair as she sighed looking to her reflection. She looked as if she had been through hell and back and yet she was okay with it. She walked into his bedroom sighing as she remembered her bag was in the living room. She walked over cracking open the door not seeing him in her eye sight and walked out picking up her bag and then turned quickly jumping when she saw him standing in the kitchen "you know you should make some noise so you don't give a girl a heart attack." She said as she gave him a glare watching him chuckle at her she went back into his room digging through the bag pulling on the only decent out in public outfit she had in the bag and slid it on, tying her hair up and then reached into the side pocket of the bag pulling on her fathers necklace with her brothers ring around it on her neck. She walked out in the living room and looked around seeing it was empty and then sensed him outside, most likely making sure she didn't fuck up his truck getting him back to his house. She walked out of his home and walked over to the truck leaning against "Everything okay?" She asked looking under the hood and smirked as it reminded her of the one she fixed up back on the farm "You should really rebuild the engine, they are rather fun to take apart and put back together, the best puzzle there is." She said before meeting his hazel gaze "What?" She asked as she took a step back.

Dominic smirked at the joke which seemed a bit forced and unlike her. He appreciated it nonetheless. At the request for her to hold him while she attempted to retract her wings, he was a little bit hesitant. That was a level of intimacy he wasn't comfortable with, but he also wasn't going to tell her no if she needed it to get herself better. He stepped closer to her and wrapped his arms around Siobhan, being careful to not get in the way of her wings. As she tensed, he held onto her tighter, placing his chin on the top of her head while she buried it against his bare chest. When the broken wing was neatly folded into her back, Dominic let her go. He moved a piece of her hair back from her face that had gotten stuck from her tears without a second thought. Dominic smiled when she apologized for the nails down his back. "Nothing I'm not used to," he replied mischievously, looking down at her. He nodded when they agreed to shower and meet back up for breakfast.

As he opened the door to his home, it was like breathing life back into him. There was a difference in how he was feeling and knew the antidote she'd given him was starting to take affect. He flexed the different muscles in his arms to release the strain that they had been feeling over the last several hours. Dominic closed his eyes and took a deep breath of the fresh air around him. It was quiet and serene as it should be. No more screams of pain from either of them. The small stream in front of the house and the river round back was all that could be heard as usual. He stepped off of the porch with his towel and went around to the outdoor shower attached to his home. Throwing the towel over the top of the wooden structure, he stepped in and quickly took the rest of his clothes off and turned on the water. When the water was heated up enough, Dominic stepped under the stream and let it pour over his body in attempts to wash away all the insanity that had happened over the last day. Who knew finding a girl injured in the woods would lead to this? He also didn't regret it... 

After a few minutes of letting the water run over his head, Dominic lifted it up and looked at the sky. It was turning out to be a nice autumn day at least as the leaves fell from the trees with the soft breeze blowing. He took the towel and wrapped it around his midsection to make his way back to the house. When he reached the porch, he shook his long hair out like the inner wolf he was to put it up in a bun before stepping into the house and making his way to the kitchen for coffee. When Siobhan gave a little yelp, he turned around with the mug to his lips and his eyebrows raised as she gave him grief about being too quiet. "This is my house, woman. How many times must I tell you this?!" He smirked at Siobhan as she backed out of the living room and into his bedroom. 

Dominic rummaged through the clean laundry he had done earlier in the day and threw his towel on the couch to change. While he waited for her to get changed, which he expected might be a while since women getting ready was something that took a large chuck of time as he'd come to realize over his adult years, Dom went outside to check on the truck. The machine was always breaking down on everyone at the shop, but had a great sentimental value to them all which is why they never junked it. He suddenly picked up her scent as it carried on the wind towards him. When Siobhan peaked under the hood next to him, he couldn't help but quirk an eyebrow at her inquiry about the vehicle. He smirked and leaned back while putting the wrench in his back pocket. "I work at a car garage, actually. We all use this truck when we need it." Dominic closed the hood and walked around to the passenger side to open the door for her. "You might be able to teach a thing or two to my guys there." 

About ten minutes later they arrived at the diner on the border of Therian woods which could be seen from the windows. They parked and headed inside where his normal waitress stood at the door to greet guests. "Well, hello there, son. Haven't seen you in a while." The older woman peaked around Dominic and saw he wasn't alone. "Oh, my, honey. Run while you can." 

Dom smiled at the woman and leaned back over his shoulder towards Siobhan. "Don't listen to her. Patty is just jealous."

"Course I am," she replied, slapping Dominic on the butt and leading them over to his usual table. After they sat she placed their menus down. "Well, as the gentleman said, I am Patty and I'll be your waitress. I already know what you want, Tiny. Take your time, Miss, and I'll be back in a few minutes with coffee."

As the woman left, Dominic smiled at Siobhan from across the booth. "I may come here a lot," he said sarcastically. "Best food though, promise."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service