Katrina was excited about their date tonight.
Sapphire and Katrina hadn't been out in a little while and she had planned something most special to celebrate with Sapphire. Katrina had been working a lot more. It seemed summer babies were a popular theme and she was running around town like crazy most days.

Dressing for such an occasion deserved something beautiful. Katrina probably shouldn't have saved most of her vintage dresses, it proved her age but knowing that some of them deserved to be worn again she couldn't help herself. Katrina pulled out a beautiful satin red dress with white lace around the collar.  The lace hanging from her sleeves were bustling with life yet. She always kept her dresses in the most pristine condition and saved them in a trunk now that she had moved to the celestial castle. 

With her hair pinned up and with earrings she sent over a quick text to Sapphire.

-Leaving now, I'll be there soon, remember to dress up, I have something amazing planned. ;) 

Katrina went into her car and started to drive there, the one thing she knew after tonight that cars weren't meant for you to drive in a petticoat. She felt it in all manners of the word. She smiled as she was at the door of her girlfriend's house.

Katrina got out of the car and knocked on the door with a few beats of her fist and now she waited. 

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sapphire smiled as she looked at the text she got from her girlfriend. She finished up with her hair and smiled as she giggled. "Well I hope I am not too over dressed." She said to herself as she replied back to tell her that she was dressed up and ready for her. Her dogs laid in there dog beds as they watched her put some jewelry on for the night. It has been a while since their last date and she was glad that her brother approved of her girlfriend as it was something that made her nervous mostly when they officially came out as a couple. Hearing the knock, Sapphire smiled and shouted. "Coming!" She said as she got up and told the pups to go to the crates, she smiled and gave them treats before locking their crates and told them to be good. 

She opened the door and smiled. "Come on in my star." She said as she needed to slip her shoes on. "I just need to slip my shoes on and then we will be ready." She said as she smiled and did a twirl for her. "Is this ok?" She asked as she looked at her girlfriend. "You look beautiful tonight." She said as she walked over to her and kissed her deeply on the lips. "I cant wait to see what you have planned." She said as she smiled at her before she went to grab her shoes and slipped them on before grabbing her purse.

Katrina looked at the closed door her heart was beating one hundred miles a minute as she paid attention to the voice that called out. Shen then saw the door open and there she stood, as beautiful as ever. When she came in she watched as she twirled in her dress. Her eyes lit up and got big as her mouth was agape a bit. "You look, outstanding. You will be the best one dressed there." She said as Sapphire complimented her she blushed a little. "It's older from a time long ago but I wanted to wear it. Its going to be a blast." 

When Sapphire kissed her she ran her finger and entwined it in her hair, giving her a little bit more into the kiss keeping her close before she broke it and grabbed her shoes and purse. "I am excited to show you, it is going to be fun that's for sure." Katrina smiled and opened the house door for her before going to the car and opening it for her as well. "Will the pups be alright while we are gone for the evening?" 

Sapphire smiled as she felt her hands in her hair when they kissed as she giggled and blushed. Once she was ready, Sapphire smiled as she followed Katrina to her car as she smiled. "They will be fine. I gave them some chews to chew on for a while if they get bored." She said as she smiled when Katrina opened the door for her. "Plus they will end up falling asleep in a while and might end up still asleep when we get back." She said as she got into the car and smiled.

Once the door was closed, Sapphire smiled and waited for Katrina to get in an drive to their destination. Sapphire couldn't hold back her excitement as she was glad they were able to go out on another date since they both had been busy. The Phoenix knew that Katrina was delivering a lot of summer babies and soon she would also be delivering some fall babies once the summer is over. Plus Sapphire has been training and also keeping alot of business calls to her gaming company making sure that they were running smoothly.

Katrina smiled as she sat in the car next to Sapphire.
She was so beautiful and a long time ago something of a relationship with her would have been frowned upon. She never had any thoughts towards it before but something had changed the more Sapphire and her had hung out made her realize how much she enjoyed Sapphire's company. Tonight was going to perfect, it had been a while since they had gone on a fun date just the two of them. It meant a lot to her that Sapphire and her could meet up despite their busy constricting schedules. 

"Oh, I am glad. I was worried I would have to bring you home at a certain hour. " Katrina said with a wink before starting the ignition and driving to the place. One of her favourite Italian Halls was having a dance of the past. They didn't have a specific decade but it was going to include lots of dancing, dressed up to the nines and a beautiful, romantic dinner. When Katrina parked her car in front of the large building she smiled at her. 

She unbuckled and rushed out of the car to open the door for her and extended a hand towards her. "May I? Princess?" She asked looking at the beautiful woman in front of her. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service