✓ Sapphire Rizzoli's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire looked at him as she then nodded. "Ok." She said as she chuckled when he sa…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied on Wednesday to Bit of an Outing (Crane and Sapphire)

17 on Wednesday
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Ailward Aspect

"Sapphire smiled as she listened to Tia. Hearing about having a crush was hard as Sap…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Aug 17 to No Reins || Aurantia & Sapphire ||

19 Aug 17

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled alittle as she looked at Euphemia, "Thank you for helping me Euphemi…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Aug 13 to Fighting without backup, isnt a good idea. (Sapphire Rizzoli and Euphemia Wells only)

4 Aug 13

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire looked at him and smiled. "Really? That is cool." She said as she then blus…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Aug 13 to Meeting someone new (Sapphire Rizzoli and Elias Braelynd Only)

4 Aug 13

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire listened to Crane as she sighed alittle as she ate some of her ice cream. "…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Aug 5 to Bit of an Outing (Crane and Sapphire)

17 on Wednesday

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire felt her body get picked up and taken in somewhere warm. She felt her eyes…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jul 30 to Fighting without backup, isnt a good idea. (Sapphire Rizzoli and Euphemia Wells only)

4 Aug 13

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as he shook her hand. "Yes I am, I have a friend who is helping me g…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jul 30 to Meeting someone new (Sapphire Rizzoli and Elias Braelynd Only)

4 Aug 13

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire listened as he talked about Cora. Hearing about bickering like siblings mad…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jul 30 to Bit of an Outing (Crane and Sapphire)

17 on Wednesday

Ailward Aspect

"Sapphire smiled as Tia told her that she could talk about anything. Watching the red…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jul 22 to No Reins || Aurantia & Sapphire ||

19 Aug 17

Ailward Guard

""No it's fine. You are not rambling, we just have a lot to talk about since we haven…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jul 4 to Running into a old friend. (Katrina O'Sullivan and Sapphire Rizzoli~Completed~)

13 Aug 2
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

RSS

Chat Guidelines

• Don't Spam
  • Don't Advertise
  • Don't interrupt RP
  • Use // or || for OOC Posts
  • Be Kind. Always

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service