✓ Sapphire Rizzoli's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as she looked at the pups. "Sure we can bring the pups, I am just al…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied on Friday to Bit of an Outing (Crane and Sapphire)

3 on Friday
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Ailward Guard

"As she was already dressed in her relaxing pajama's, Sapphire turned  her head to th…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied on Friday to Bit of an Outing (Crane and Sapphire)

3 on Friday

Ailward Aspect

"Sapphire had been wanting to go the Aspect's stable for a while just to either brush…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied on Thursday to No Reins || Aurantia & Sapphire ||

1 on Thursday

Niveis

"Being the young shy girl she was, Sapphire stood up to be chosen to be apart of the…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Mar 6 to Uomo volante Sapphire and Wryn

1 Mar 6

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled. "Its a pleasure to meet you Alexandria. I will say we do have much…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Mar 6 to Puppy Therapy (Closed to Sapphire Rizzoli and Alexandria Corvinus)

2 Mar 6

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire blushed as Merlin kissed the palm of her hand. "A-Again I am really sorry f…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Mar 4 to Meeting an Instar Diviner (Closed to Sapphire Rizzoli and Merlin Pendragon)

2 Mar 4

Ailward Guard

"(Its fine.)  Sapphire listened and smiled as she looked at the much older woman. "Mi…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 25 to Running into a old friend. (Katrina O'Sullivan and Sapphire Rizzoli~~)

4 Feb 25

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as she looked at her. "Im good, how are you? I haven't seen you sinc…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 4 to Running into a old friend. (Katrina O'Sullivan and Sapphire Rizzoli~~)

4 Feb 25

Ailward Aspect

"Sapphire nodded as she had her own cup in her hands and listened to the Ailward. Sap…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 23 to Christmas Injury (Malva and Sapphire) *Completed*

21 Jan 23

Ailward Aspect

"Sapphire listened to her and nodded as she smiled softly. "My parents probably would…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 20 to Christmas Injury (Malva and Sapphire) *Completed*

21 Jan 23

RSS

Chat Guidelines

• Don't Spam
  • Don't Advertise
  • Don't interrupt RP
  • Use // or || for OOC Posts
  • Be Kind. Always

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service