✓ Sapphire Rizzoli's Discussions (338)

Discussions Replied To (332) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"Sapphire smiled as she looked at her girlfriend.  The phoenix couldn't help but thin…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied on Friday to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

72 on Friday
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Celestial

"Sapphire smiled as she looked at her girlfriend. As they walked into the room, Sapph…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Nov 12 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

72 on Friday

Celestial

" Sapphire chuckled as she listened to her girlfriend. She smiled and noticed how shy…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Oct 24 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

72 on Friday

Celestial

"Sapphire smiled as she looked at Katrina and listened to her. "I know." She said as…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Oct 12 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

72 on Friday

Celestial

"Sapphire smiled as she looked at her as she watched her girlfriend. After giggling,…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Sep 28 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

72 on Friday

Celestial

"Sapphire smiled as she looked at Katrina. Hearing her joke around made her laugh ali…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Aug 31 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

72 on Friday

Celestial

"Sapphire giggled and smiled as she looked at Katrina. "Well I'm glad you weren't goi…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Aug 7 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

72 on Friday

Celestial

"The phoenix looked at her and smiled as she giggled. "I know but I would try it beca…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jul 30 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

72 on Friday

Therian

""Someone will love you and would want to marry you." She said as she giggled alittle…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jul 30 to Family Bonding * open to Jett and Sapphire

23 Jul 30
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire looked at him and smiled softly as she listened to him. The phoenix kept he…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jul 30 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire)

41 Jul 30
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

RSS

© 2021   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service