✓ Sapphire Rizzoli's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled and sipped her wine as she sat down the glass, holding onto Katrina'…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied on Friday to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 on Friday
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire chuckled and smiled. "Yea I will tell him that." She says as she smiled sof…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied on Friday to Baking Lessons? (OPen to Sapphire Rizzoli and Valentin St. Claire.)

23 on Saturday
Reply by ✓ Valentin St. Claire

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled softly as she helped him. "Yea I dont drink while on missions since…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied on Wednesday to Baking Lessons? (OPen to Sapphire Rizzoli and Valentin St. Claire.)

23 on Saturday

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire sipped her wine and smiled as she looked at her. "Yea I guess we are both c…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied on Wednesday to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 on Friday

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled softly as she got out of the truck when he parked. Once she was in t…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied on Wednesday to Meeting someone new (Sapphire Rizzoli and Elias Braelynd Only)

10 on Wednesday
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire sipped her wine and smiled. "Yea I felt the same with all this." She said a…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied on Wednesday to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 on Friday

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire giggled and smiled at him. "Yea. And no I dont drink alot, now a days I rar…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 17 to Baking Lessons? (OPen to Sapphire Rizzoli and Valentin St. Claire.)

23 on Saturday

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire looked at her and blushed more at her comment as she felt her fingers touch…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 17 to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 on Friday

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire blushed and smiled, nodding. "Yes this is something more than friends." She…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 17 to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 on Friday

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire blushed at her words as she smiled softly. "No I understand." She said soft…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 16 to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 on Friday

RSS

Chat Guidelines

• Don't Spam
  • Don't Advertise
  • Don't interrupt RP
  • Use // or || for OOC Posts
  • Be Kind. Always

Latest Activity

© 2020   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service