Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

It was a couple of weeks after Katrina and Sapphire’s first date, it was amazing for Sapphire and she knew she wanted to make the second date at least memorable as the first. The phoenix guard had thought about it for weeks after the first date and decided to first have dinner at her house which she would make a few Italian dishes for Katrina. As the phoenix spent hours getting the meal prepared and the table set up to be romantic for the two, she had called a few places as a surprise for Katrina so they would be alone for the next part for the date. Before she started cooking, Sapphire gave Akira her wolfdog Katrina’s scent with a note around her collar for her to be ready by six o’clock as Sapphire was going to pick her up.

As it was getting closer to six o’clock, Sapphire had prepared Rigatoni with Vodka sauce, some homemade bread sticks and also tiramisu for dessert. Once it was done, Sapphire quickly got ready in a dress and did something with her hair before she heads out to pick up Katrina and Akira. Once she got to Katrina’s place, Sapphire got out and knocked on her door as she smiled and waited. The phoenix had her mind running all over the place as she thought about the places that they will be going after their dinner.

Sapphire’s eyes sparkled when Katrina opened the door. “Hello Katrina, ready for our second date?” She asked as Akira ran out the door once Katrina opened the door. The phoenix giggled and smiled as she looked at her. “Sorry if Akira was any trouble, she is the only one who knows your scent so I sent her to deliver my message since I didn’t know if you had a cell phone or not.” She siad as she held out her hand for her.

Views: 597

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Katrina looked at her and smiled. "I would love your help." She said offering her a hand and gently led her to the kitchen. "Well your pups look like they are rambunctious. I never had pets I dealt a lot with horses back in Scotland and a few barn cats but that's about it." She said with a small smile as she cleaned out the coffee grits and threw them out.

"I am slow with this, I really should learn to change it after I drank my coffee but haha I never do." She said with a small smile when she spoke about it being morning. "Well we stayed out late then. Something fun." She said with a small wink in her eye. "You could get some mugs from those cupboards there." She said pointing towards the cupboard over the island.

Sapphire smiled as she helped around the kitchen to make coffee. "Yea they are rambunctious but they are obedient too." She said as she chuckled. "Well I am also planning on getting a few horses soon." she said. "Maybe you should get a pet. I mean like its fun to have a animal companion around when you are at home alone." She said as she looked at her. The phoenix smiled softly as she kissed her cheek. "Maybe a rescue would be nice for you." She said as she smiled more as she helped her out with making coffee. 

"Its ok, here." she said as she gently took the pot to clean it out before putting it back to make the coffee. She smiled, "Yea the thing is that I rarely stay out late since I have been working but still I loved being out late with you doing something fun." She said as she blushed when she winked. When she asked about the mugs, Sapphire nodded and smiled as she got the mugs from the cupboards as she smiled softly. "But I am serious about  you getting a pet. Heck if you adopted a horse, I have a friend who would hold it for you with my horses. But you don't have to adopt a horse or any pet for that matter, I am just trying to help out some of those rescues that have been in shelters." She said softly. "Sorry for getting off topic, I am just really excited to be here with you and also happy that we are going to spend a few more hours together." She said as she smiled at her. 

She looked at Sapphire and smiled.
There was something about this girl that was really special. "I plan to move to the celestial castle. I will be with other people, not so lonely." She said looking at her and smiled. She was so happy to be hanging out with Sapphire. This girl was epic and she was so grateful to have Sapphire in her life.

"It's alright I don't think its off topic we are just talking. Talking is an arrangement of topics at all times." She said as she put the coffee on and smiled. She thought that it was so beautiful to look at her. 

"You are gorgeous." She said with a small wink in her eye. 

Sapphire smiled as she looked at Katrina. "Well that is good." She said as she smiled a little more as she was excited that Katrina wasnt alone in the house anymore. Yet Sapphire knew that she was going to have a wonderful life with Katrina in it with her. This woman made Sapphire's knees weak and her heart skip a beat with every moment she was with her. "Well I should let you know that I had lived in the mountains for a while before moving closer to the Ailwards just to be closer to work being a guard and all. But still, I love having pets around not as much as people but its still nice to have them around." She said with a chuckle as she continued to look at Katrina with her sapphire orbs looking into Katrina's eyes.

The phoenix nodded in agreement as she smiled as Katrina put the coffee on for the two of them. Sapphire soon blushed when Katrina told her that she was gorgeous as she smiled and walked over to her as she pulled her close with her hand. "I'm not as gorgeous as you." She said as she moved her hand to her face and rubbed her cheek with her thumb and smiled at her as she looked into her eyes once more, having the urge to kiss her again but just smiled as she loved looking at her eyes.

Katrina looked at her. "Yes its been in the works for a while but I am taking the plummet and don't worry I asked what for friends are allowed to visit. You are allowed to come over. As long as we don't party to hard." She said with a small smile as she touched her face.

"Yes, pets are good I guess I went so many years without the idea of it right now seems like a lot of work. Work that I don't know if I can add if I decide to go back to school to certify as an OBGYN or further my women's health career." She said with a small smile when she spoke about how gorgeous she was she smiled.

"I don't think you know what you are talking about." She said with a small giggle before she noticed how she looked. "Can I give you a little kiss?" 

The phoenix looked at her girlfriend and listened as she smiled. "Well I am glad I would be allow to come over." She said as she chuckled and smiled as she continued to rub her face with her thumb as she looked into her eyes. "I don't know if I can promise about partying hard." She joked as she chucked again as she smiled once more. When Katrina went back to talking about pets, Sapphire smiled. "Well I can understand about that. They are a lot of work." She said as she then heard her about going back to school. "Thats great! I am excited for you to do that. I can possibly help with your homework maybe.." She said as she smiled again as she was so happy to be with someone special to her.

"Oh I know what I am talking about." She said softly as she looked into her eyes. Listening to the words that Katrina spoke, Sapphire gently nodded. "Yes you may." She said in a whisper as she smiled a little as she closed her eyes in the moment for when Katrina would kiss her.

She looked at her and smiled.
"Okay well, I will have to make sure it's in the daytime so we don't get into trouble." She looked at her and poured the coffee and brought the mugs to the living room. 

"Yes, I am excited to go to school but I haven't fully decided I am still on and off about the idea. But i like the ideas of study dates." She said with a small smile. When she asked to kiss her she placed her hand on her face and looked at her.

She leaned down and placed her lips on hers. She thought it was so beautiful that she was getting to kiss her girlfriend again. It was a sweet kiss and not super smutty.

Sapphire giggled and smiled as she watched her pour the coffee into the mugs. The phoenix followed her into the living room as she smiled and sat down on the couch, listening to Katrina about how excited for school she is. "Well I know you haven't fully decided, but I am really excited for you if you choose to go back to school. But I will also understand if you don't want to." She said as she smiled at her. Sapphire looked at Katrina as she felt her hand on her face, looking back at her as she smiled. As Katrina leaned forward and placed her lips on hers, Sapphire closed her eyes and kissed her back as she thought every kiss with Katrina was magical each time they kiss. As it was a sweet kiss and nothing super smutty, Sapphire kissed her back as she moved her hand to her face as she smiled a little. 

After about a few minutes, Sapphire pulled back slowly as she smiled and then gave her a light peck on the lips as she then giggled a little. "We better start drinking the coffee before it gets cold." She said as she smiled at her girlfriend and then picked up both mugs, handing one to Katrina as she took a sip of the coffee from the other mug. "So, would you like help packing? I mean I wouldn't mind coming back tomorrow to help....Later today really." She said as she noticed the time was well passed midnight as she looked into Katrina's eyes. "Plus I have a few days free to just get away from the computer since I have been working on the computer and also checking in on my charge, it would be nice to just have some free days." She said as she looked at her.

Katrina looked at her and smiled. When the kiss was broken she looked at her. "Yes, the coffee will get cold." She quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed cream and sugar. "Would you like some?" She said placing it on the table as she sat beside her.

"Well, it sounds like a great idea you helping me out but the next date is my turn and I have lots planned for that. You shouldn't have to be helping me move. Most of this is going to garage sales and stuff. Only thing I am keeping is my trunk from Scotland with memories and most of my closet. Its a shared kitchen and living quarters so it saves a lot of room.

"You are the best though." She said as she picked her hand up and gave it a small pat. 

Sapphire smiled and chuckled. "I would love some." She said as she gently placed her mug down to add sugar and cream to the dark liquid. She started to stir it up a little as she glanced at Katrina as she spoke. "I can come back once I wake up and get ready. Oh I can't wait for our next date if you have a lot planned." She said as she smiled at her. "I still don't mind coming back and helping out. Like I can help take things to garage sales if you need me to." She said as she smiled a little. The phoenix picked up her mug and took a drink from the hot liquid as she then sat it down gently as she swallowed. "I really don't mind coming back and helping out. Plus it gives me more time to spend with you." She said with a wink as she smiled at her.

"Katrina you are the best." She said as she smiled as she felt Katrina pick up her hand and pat it softly. Sapphire smiled and moved it so she was holding her hand. "I don't think I can ask for anyone else in my life to be with." She said as she looked into Katrina's eyes. "You really make me feel alive when I am with you. Even though I still have some worry about what people are going to think about a celestial and a ailward guard being together since we were supposed to be enemies. But everytime I am with you, that worry disappears and is filled with love for you." She said as she looked at her in the eyes. "I know its too early to say a certain thing but I really care about you Katrina." She said as she smiled softly.

"Well,"
"I would appreciate the house if you want you can stay in the guest bedroom if you like? That way you don't have to come back that kind of thing. If you would like." She took a sip of her coffee and looked at her. "Yes, I have lots planned for the date." She said with a smile as she jumped up to the kitchen and grabbed a box of cookies.

"Want a snack?" She said placing it on the table and then smiled looking at her. "I stopped caring what people think a long time ago. Spending time with you is amazing. I am glad we are both so happy and content together." 

Sapphire sipped her coffee and smiled as she looked at her. "Well I would love to but I still would like to get home to make sure the pups have been out for the bathroom and to also get their breakfast." She said as she smiled at her. The phoenix smiled as she watched Katrina jump up and headed into the kitchen as she giggled as the celestial came out with a box of cookies. When she sat back down and smiled. "Sure I would love one." She said as she gently took a cookie from the box and brought it to her mouth as she listened to her as she spoke. 

"I would too but I just have been feeling some kind of anxiety about what the other celestials will think. Well since I am a guard and they are apparently not too friendly with the guards. But since I am with you, my anxiety melts away the more time we spend together and I feel like my anxiety will get better the more we are together. " She said as she smiled at her. "I am happy that we are together and happy. Also learning new things too." She said with a wink as she finished off her cookie.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service