After the closing of a certain club called Ministry of Sound, the night owls seemed to be doomful. When a close friend of Svetlana's left the city with a heartbreaking goodbye and a males name and number. Svetlana had promised she'd open a club to remember Aisling by. Only, Svetlana was a bit iffy on this man. A therian, the thought of it made her tremble since it was their kind with the Vampires and Phoenix who held her captive as a young child; all beacuse of her fathers personal Vendetta with the Therians, Phoenix and Vampires, due to him serving in the Russian army. And today, she was still mentally unstable. But she'd met Ais a long time ago when they too co-owned one of Svetlana's club, which happened to be a Russian club.

Lana got herself ready as the sky above settled to complete darkness, Giving herself a once over in the mirror, the Nephilim smirked, she thought she looked damn good. Grabbing her personal items such as her phone, keys, wallet and ipod, she shoved it all into her bag and headed out of the spacious home the Nephilim ambassador had given her in exchange for her spot in the Nephilim community. Being a Councillor had as many downfalls as it did it's perks. It was stressful at times, and always time consuming, but with going along with the plan to co-own a club named; Sinister Sounds, she knew she'd have her hands full.

It was a very worthy cause however. The only thing left to do was to get a hold of Dominic, Svetlana already knew him, but they'd bumped heads a lot due to the fact he was a Therian and trust was slim to none with them. At times, they got into supernatural altercations, both matching with their agility, speed, and strength.. so their altercations were ended usually due to exhausting themselves. But over the years, they became close; closer than close, and had made the mistake of sleeping together. But, now they were more like best friends and didn't let their mishap cripple their friendship. LAna could tell Dom anything, and the fact that she knew certain Therians, Vampires and other creatures were lurking around waiting to end her like they had her father, caused for a more protective side of Dominic.

She was rather excited to start co-owning with him if he agreed. As she sped off, humming along to Mine As she arrived, she pushed through the doors., smirking as she seen the beefy beast sitting at the bar. Taking a seat beside of him, she gazed to the decor, and this one was much better than MoS in her opinion. Dominic had put most of it together, and what he didn't do, his other Therians did, which conflicted her, as little as she trusted the species, she had to admit, they made this club something amazing. Today ws only the beginning. Lana pulled her clipboard from her bag, and slid it Dominics way. "So, how about some co-owning?" she asked, with a coy smirk dancing on her lips.

"I love it, this place looks amazing, thanks for everything you did" she stated waiting on him to sign the papers as she spoke again. "And, since your other Therians helped, you can add them as a security detail, if you wish. Or bartenders, unless we can come up with some sort of attraction that Ministry of Sound had, like the girls on skates"  she finished, fixing them both a glass of Rum. "I'm really in awe here, how about you give me a tour?" she then asked, nudging his side playfully.

"Go go dancer booths and the pool was an amazing addition, and the Webetop LED Digital Interactive Led Starlit Lighted Floor Tiles is also amazing!" she shreeked in excitement" She couldn't wait to get a tour of the place, she already seen the VIP booth, also much better than the one in Minsitry of Sound. Sinister Sounds was basically created by Dominic, and it's where his true artistic side came out, She was happy that the VIP lounge would over-look the city, but she couldn't see the entire thing, so she waited for Dom to sign his part of the papers, and show her around.

VIP Lounge

Inside of the club

Glass dance cages. (Only with membership)

Outside dance cages (Also must have membership)

Views: 870

Replies to This Discussion

Dominic nodded at the pretty redhead behind the bar, laughing at her joke. "Well, maybe if you weren't so damn pushy, you actually wouldn't scare away all the women that come flocking over to you, Janna." He took the fireball shot she put down in front of him and grimaced, shaking his shoulders and making a face. "Why the fuck does anyone drink this crap?" The bartender laughed and went back to busying herself behind the counter. The club was going to open soon enough and they needed to get everything set into place. Many of the workers from MoS were now here at SinS since Aisling was forced to close the club and head out of town. He wondered if she would be okay, especially after the one night...

His train of thought was interrupted as a familiar voice made him turn his head to the side. "Co-owning? I thought I was just here to help with the security staff?" Dominic turned the clipboard towards him and read over the papers as Svetlana sat down next to him at the bar. It certainly would be nice to have that kind of money coming in again, but it also brought on a ton more responsibilities.  He sighed and looked over to his friend with a smirk. "Well, this is a pretty damn good deal, Lala." He listened to her gush over the club's big reveal with all the new additions and felt a sense of pride. It was nice to hear she would be okay with keeping the same employees he brought over. He knew she was still weary of some of the species, but Dominic trusted the few he had hired. They were all omegas like him who had their reasons for staying away from the pack life, just as he did before he'd even become a Guard. The staff was mixed with unknowing humans and supernaturals alike like most of the places throughout Evermore. "How bout I give you the tour first before signing anything?" he asked with a knowing smile.

Hopping out of the barstool, he showed her around the club to all the different sections on the multiple floors. "I have a calendar set up in your office across the wall with some of the theme nights I thought we could do. The next one is burlesque for the following week, if that's cool with you. I've printed up the flyers and made sure the social media is all set up for tonight. The gold and platinum membership cards arrived yesterday for those that want to pay the flat fee for the year, giving them access to the different rooms and open bar, plus dibs on tickets to celebrity events." Dominic pushed open the door to the outside patio which overlooked all of Evermore. It was clear night and not too cold which would help with their turn out tonight. He led them over to the end of the rooftop and leaned on the glass barrier that lined the entire space. "So, what do you think? Looks like all these years bouncing in various bars and clubs turned out to be pretty damn useful." His eyes went out over the lights from the buildings and traffic that lit up the night. "Think you're ready for another club?"

She couldn't help but to laugh at him, he and Janna didn't go a day without jabbing one another. The banter was always amusing, and Dom always got the last word it seemed. She grinned as she waited, but then he took a shot of fireball, nearly flopping out of his seat from disliking the taste. A fit of laughter consumed the half-drunk Nephilim. "Shouldn't put just anything in your mouth love" she stated, playfully and sent a wink his way.

She smirked and shook her head, in a way of saying no to his puzzled expression. "No darling, I need you to co-own with me. Ministry of Sound became the city's hottest club when you began co-owning with Aisling. She sends love your way, she's pretty miserable without her Alpha" Lana spoke, using a soft tone to let him know, his Fox hadn't forgotten him. "I don't know if she gave her number to you or not, but if not, 1 -212 - 555 - 8090 is her digits. Please do, text and call her, she doesn't go a day without asking about you, I'm starting to hear your name in my sleep" she stated, grumbling, teasing him once more.

As he sighed, and became a bit tense while he thought and tried to decide on what he was going to do, she giggled softly after giving him puppy eyes and pouty lips. When the long moment of silence passed, and he turned, smirking at her, she knew his answer right then. Her face lit up like a christmas tree when he agreed. She then felt heat rising to her cheeks, blushing at the nickname Lala and it's meaning, she shook her head as she had a flashback of their casual affairs. Clearing her throat, she smiled "Thank you Bambino" she said, smirking as her skill for speaking different languages, led to her calling him 'baby' in Itallian, plus... Bambino was fitting for the gorgeous Alpha male.

He was damn sure in peak physical shape, and if memory served her right he was aesthetically pleasing. A grin consumed her features, pearly whites dazzling brightly as she wallowed in memories for a few minutes. Lana was a mess around this man, and he knew it... most of the time, he wallowed in it, or thats what she assumed anyways. It was odd really, that she had a past with him, due to the fact that he was a Therian, but he was the exception. She didn't trust those he'd brought over as staff, but she trusted him, and his decisions, so she would continue to be wary, silently. Lala hoped someday though, that her fear of Therians would just go away, maybe she could start, by getting to know the staff members. Regardless, Dom had been a protector of her, since they day they met, and those were the memories she clung to the most.

She;d been to deep in thought, not even realizing he suggested a tour as he thoughts were speaking way louder than he was. Chuckling, she blushed again "sorry love, i'm not good at multi tasking, thinking and talking at the same time, one of the hardest tasks" she stated, poking her tongue out playfully before parting her lips to speak again. "I'd love a tour actually" she responded with excitement, and linked her arm through his. "Shall we?" she asked, ready to see the full layout of the club, knowing regardless, he'd help her and sign the papers. Lala then listened intently, She'd never be able to run a club, without him helping. He was an expert at everything he did. She did however, take time just then to correct him. "Our office, not mine... OURS" she stated, and speaking with utter happiness as the word 'ours' left her lips. "Burlesque..." she repeated, another memory slapping her. "I can't wait!!!" she was now bouncing around like a child who's been exposed to to much sugar.

"Everything yu just said, is cool with me, you know you're brilliant, right?" she complimented, amazed by how organized he was with clubs. The gold  and platinum cards had arrived yesterday, which made her even happier. "This is going to be the best, maybe not as great as yours and Ais's deal was, but pretty damn close... we even have the same kind of history" she smirked, finding irony with her and Aislings mutual casual lover. Nudging him gently, she was getting ready to say something else inappropriate, before the door swung open and her mouth gaping at the beautiful site before her. "Omg! DOM THIS IS PERFECT" she shrieked. IF she got any happier right now, she'd probably pass out. As he led them around the patio, and then stopped at the end of the rooftop, leaning on the glass barrier, she leaned with him., resting her head on his shoulder, folding her arms across her chest and just gazing at the beauty people failed to see within the city.

She was one who had neglected seeing what she seen now, she'd never known Evermore to be so ... enchanting, and magical until tonight. She smiled, silently thinking about how amazing this man really was. She'd heard the name Siobhan from him a few times, she knew he had a significant other, and she envied her .. just a little. The thought of that though, would definitely put a damper on her mood, Lala had no one to be jealous of, in her eyes, she was the shit, and she was content with who she was, and more importantly she loved herself. She was brought back to the current moment, by his voice. "So, what I think.. is that this fucking club will be the best thing to happen to Evermore. And, I think ... I think you're amazing Bambino" she said, grinning so widely it hurt her cheeks. She'd been wearing a smile all night, and it had now started hurting, which only made her laugh.

Lana let her gaze follow his, which led her to look at the lights from the buildings and traffic that lit up the night, and the sky was oddly a blanket of stars tonight. Everything was perfect. Things finally started looking up for the torn / battered Nephilim. She didn't feel as broken, unsure if the feeling would last, she'd damn sure enjoy it while it did. "I was born ready... think you're ready to put up with me ... like every night?" she asked, chuckling as she poked his cheek. "you with that damn million dollar smile. I should stick you in one of those dance cages and charge people to view your smile" she said, grinning as she teased lightly.

They ended up talking their time away, only realizing it as the crowd outside the door down below, began talking and raging about how excited they were to get inside. "Guess that's our que, come on Bambino, let's go have the best night of our lives" she said excitedly, and began walking, looking over her shoulder to him, grinning. Lala continued walking towards the door, halting suddenly, feeling Dom bump into her. "sorry, I just got an alert, did you have Incubus coming tonight?" she asked, since the alert on her phone was a text to let her and Dom know that they'd be arriving shortly, to make sure the bouncers safely got them in and out. Lala eyed him for a few moments, awaiting his answer. He knew she loved the band,. and so she assumed this was a surprise for her.

The Dj had already started spinning, to get the vibe pumping for the crowd outside of the door. Playing a song by Incubus, she could feel the adrenaline begin to pump, she'd became way to hyper at this point, and knew Dom would end up cutting her off the booze for the rest of the night, to avoid her acting out on the job.

Dominic laughed at her response of putting him in one of those cages. "Uh, yea, no," he said with a smirk. "Dom doesn't do dancing, remember?" He recalled the night when he had first met Lana through Aisling and they had made it a mission to get him onto the dance floor no matter how much he protested. "Plus, I wouldn't wanna make any of these ladies faint from all these smooth moves of mine," he chuckled in his sarcasm. 

As they continued talking through the kinks of getting the club on its feet, he looked down and noticed the growing number of people that were standing in line to get in. He followed Lana as they started to make their way downstairs, until she abruptly stopped, causing him to bump into the back of her. When she inquired about the band, he smiled and pulled his phone out at the same moment when the notification on his phone went off. "I may have pulled a few strings to get them here, but yes, your boy got Brandon and the fellas here to play a few songs. A little different from the normal nightclub scene, but I figured I could make it an excuse to give a preview to what our theme nights will look like such as our throwback nights." He put his phone back in his pocket and smiled. "Plus, fucking Incubus," he said throwing up the devil horns as the universal rock-on hand gesture and putting his arm around the nephilim to lead them back inside.

"I'm going to head down and meet them in the back. Why don't you go open the doors up for the grand opening and I'll join you upstairs to watch the show?" Dominic winked at her and jogged to the back entrance where he could see the tour bus had pulled up and their crew were unloading the equipment. He put a hand through his hair and smiled widely like a little kid about to meet Santa. When he saw their manager, Dom gave him a handshake and they went through the itinerary once more until he saw the band members come out of the bus. He couldn't contain his excitement as he gave a I'm-not-worthy bow to them and shook their hands. After leading them into the back lounges for the performers, Dominic followed the crew out to help them set up for the show.

A half hour later, he was walking through the club which was now almost full to capacity. His eyes fell on the main entrance where people were still filing in. It was looking like a good turn out. Dominic jogged up the stairs to the second floor and entered one of the VIP sections that was at the center of the large space. It was the best viewing section for any of the performances on the stage below. He looked down and could see someone had brought up the bottle of champagne and a few buckets of different liquors for them like he'd asked. It was a celebration after all. 

When Lana had finally joined him, Dominic grabbed his knife and cracked open the neck of the bottle, letting the champagne spill out. "Here's to a successful endeavor!" He grabbed one of the glasses and let the liquid fall into it for her before bringing the bottle up to his mouth and drinking from it. "Woo!" He put the champagne down and reached for a Corona, pushing a lime into the neck of the bottle. Leaning over the balcony, he watched as people were dancing to the music and seemingly having a good time. It was only a few moments later that Brandon's voice could be heard on a mic from backstage greeting the people of SinS and the band came out on stage to begin the show. 

A coy smirk played on her lips as he laughed saying no. The visual of his masculine frame in one of those tall skinny cages gave her quite the visual, causing her to chuckle with him. "Fair enough, just figured it would bring more ladies if we show case you" she stated, flashing her Therian friend a wink. She nudged him playfully then as he stated he wouldn't want to make of the ladies faint, but he did in fact have smooth moves when it came to dancing, as she recalled the night her and Aisling pulled him out onto the dance floor. "Ah the memories, love 'em" she stated, her smile practically glowing as she looked over at him.

As she had halted, stopping dead in her tacks, she smirked as he bumped her, but when he began speaking, she turned and jumped into his arms, placing him in a tight bear hug. She was overwhelmed with such a surprise, no one had ever stepped in and made Lana feel like a person except Dom himself, all other she had tried to become close to betrayed her in one way or another. She rarely trusted people these days, and frankly Dom was the only exception, which was odd since he was a Therian, she was scared to death of his kind, but she'd seen his protective ways over her more than a few times already. "I can't believe you! This is amazing Dom! thank you so much.. now you have me too excited for my own good to see more theme nights" she chuckled and continued walking after getting back to her feet from having jumped in his arms to hug him.

"We must work on getting Volbeat out here" she added, smirking. God  how she'd love to see that band. From over her shoulder she grinned as he said 'fucking incubus'. "Right! FUCKING INCUBUS!!!" she said in agreement, holding as much excitement as he did, following the gesture he made with his hands, throwing the same univeral rock sign up with the devil horns, doing the whole head banging motion for a second. As they began heading in, and he put his arm around her, she smiled, feeling more content, knowing it would be a huge crowd tonight, and afraid that the Vampire after her head would show up. She was tired of hiding, tired of running, and when that feeling came about, so did Sinister Sounds, it made her and Dominic both well known residents of Evermore and she knew it would be anytime now that those who were after her would make their appearance here.

However, this Nephilim wasn't going to let the thoughts of her demise and doom to ruin the night, the night had just begun and Dominic had already made it spectacular, she couldn't wait for more. The dancing, the banter, the friendliness they shared, even the past memories, everything was okay when she was in his presence. Her mouth suddenly fell open as he said he was going to meet them in the back and asked for her to open the doors for the grand opening, that he would meet her up top to watch the show "Okay lucky ass, but you make sure you pull one more string for me, I want to meet them and get an autograph at the end of the night" she responded, flashing him a wink back.

After Lana had parted ways with Dominic, she had his right hand man/Therian walk behind her, guarding her as she went to open the main doors to let the raging crowd in, the other few Therians working underneath Dom/ For Dom, followed behind her as well, as people tried rushing through the door practically plowing Lana over. For the first time, the young Nephilim felt safe with Therians, they had managed well and put the crowd back out the door, screening them one by one as they entered in an orderly manner, had they not been there with Lana, the club would have been taken over. "Thanks guys, good job, you three are starting to earn my trust; slowly" she flashed the three masculine inked up Therians a wink before walking to meet Dom half an hour later, the security team had released her to do so, promising to keep those who were still coming in, at bay. If nothing, Dom had done a damn good job picking out the right men here, and Lana had picked the most beautiful women to roll around on skates to serve the drinks.

Her eyes immediately darted to all the supplies Dominic had gotten delivered for this celebration for the two of them, their club had turned out to be the city's hottest, in place of MoS and she couldn't have been more proud. As he grabbed his knife and cracked the bottle open, she cheered happily "Woot woot!! to a successful endeavor! to us, to this club.. and most of all our friendship!" she said in a more than cheerful tone. Lana normally wasn't this excited, but tonight had turned out to be one of the most amazing ones she'd had in forever, and it was all thank to the male before her. Lana downed her champagne quickly, before sitting her glass down, following his idea with the corona. As they both leaned over the balcony and watched people dance, mingle and have what looked to the an amazing time, she smiled ever so brightly, revealing pearly whites and perfect dimples.

Lana laid her head on Dom's shoulder, overwhelmed with how great this event had turned out to be, making her realize, her and Dom each could count their many blessings with their ability to co-own together. "Thanks Bambino, this is amazing! I would never be to the point i am with promoting clubs without you.. I owe it to you really" she stated, holding her beer bottle out to his in a cheers manner. As the lead singers voice chimed out, the club began cheering, and Lana and Dom did too, she'd never heard people scream so loudly, and she'd never seen people have so much fun, this would definitely earn them a title in the city, and she knew it would start bringing more people in which was what they wanted. As Incubus started performing she sang along, swaying to the beat of the song. The first one had finally came to an end, and they started another. "THANK YOU THANK YOU COLORADO, THIS NEXT ONE GOES OUT TO DOMINIC HOWLETT! YOUR FRIEND WANTED YOU TO KNOW HOW AMAZING YOU ARE" Brandon's voice chimed out again.

Since he had surprised Lana, she had done the same, with sending a message to BRandon by one of the security staff when they were setting up. Just a small thank you gesture to him for having them come out to play in the club as a surprise to her, and to let him know she truly did care with the shoutout she had them give to Dom. Lana had always been a fan of this band, but she knew Dominic's love for Incubus and figured a shoutout specifically to him from them, technically from her would be her gift back to him, for tonight.

Lana smirked as she gazed to him and began recording the show,  her head banging to the beat of the music watching as the crowd went wild down below. The song went perfectly too with her giving her Therian friend a shout out, the title mostly but she was sure he enjoyed them sending a special shout out his way. "I can't fucking believe how amazing of a turn out we had!" she shouted over the music, and knew this night had only just begun.

As Lana held out her bottle in cheers to him, he clinked his against hers before bringing it back to his lips and taking another swig. He looked down to the sea of people below which moved up and down like waves as the band continued playing one of his favorite songs. It was good to see the crowd was responding well to the opening night thus far. When the song ended, Dominic cheered and took a sip from the Corona just as Brandon gave the shout out to him which was obviously from Lana. It surprised him so much, he nearly spit the beer out and quickly swallowed in his excitement. "Oh, shit, that's me!" he said laughing and picking Lana up with one arm around her waist in a hug. "CHEEHOO! Thank you, Lala!" He kissed her on the top of the head in gratitude before setting her down.

Just as the music started up again, Brad, one of the Therian bouncers, came up to him and informed him the club was at full capacity. Dominic nodded with a smile and put a hand on the man's shoulder, stepping in closer to him so he could be heard above the music. "Grab the raincheck tickets by the door and hand them out to the people who couldn't get in." He turned to face his nephilim friend and lowered down to her ear. "I made some passes for the ones that couldn't get in tonight. Next weekend, they'll be VIP. They'll be able to skip the line and get in along with a free drink." He put a hand through his hair and smiled. "Another one of my brilliant ideas so people don't get too discouraged about not being able to make it in tonight, but will have some serious incentive in coming again next time." He pounded on his chest in personal praise with a sarcastic smile. "You may bow at any time," he joked, finishing off his beer and grabbing another one from the bucket. 

Incubus continued on with a few more songs in their set before they said good night to the electric crowd. Dominic nodded to Lana to follow him as he took her hand and pulled her in front of him so they could make their way through the packed club. When they headed to the back where the guest lounge was, the band was winding down and packing up to head back on the bus. Dominic ushered Lana forward towards them in which the manager announced their arrival. As expected, the band mates were friendly as ever and chatted them up for a few minutes. Dominic had come up with the idea of starting a polaroid wall of all the guests and celebrities they had come through the club to perform. One of the girls that worked at the front taking entrance fees came in with the camera and snapped a few photos with them followed by each member signing the pictures. "As promised," he said, handing her one of the polaroids and they even signed one of Dom's guitars. Dominic shook their hands and thanked them again for coming before giving another holler in excitement at meeting one of this favorite musicians. 

"Well, I'm gonna head out to the main floor and actually work now," he said as he chugged the rest of his beer. He'd have to lay off the alcohol now that he was going to be back on guard duty. Dominic looked at Lana one last time before heading out. "Try not to get into any trouble, aye?" He left her with a smile as he jogged out onto the main dance floor where the DJ had already began spinning the music that he'd play for the rest of the night. Dom climbed up on one of the tall boxes that were made for the security guards, giving them the height advantage over the entire level and making it much easier to see everything that was going on just in case a fight or something else broke out and they needed to end a problem quickly. Brad was already perched up on the box and Dominic gave him dap before giving a nod to all the other guards who were on their respective boxes. The two began casually chatting it up as they kept their eyes on the club goers below.

The clinking of the bottles brightened her smile even more so. As if she could be any happier right now, Dom just had his ways of making her feel joy when she'd never even known the true meaning of happiness before. It was only as Aisling Griffin, the previous owner of MoS had left, that Svet and Dom began forming a bond, the two hadn't really talked about their past relations, knowing it would damper their work flow together and cause complications to what they were trying to keep as a friendship. But, at times, Svet's mind did derail and slip right into the past, some memorues which made her gawk at Dom smirking, and some which made her want to smack him.

Shaking her head, she chuckled shaking thoughts away that her mind shouldn't be consumed with right now. Svet too gazed down to the crowd ho moved in rythmn looking like an ocean with wild waves ripping through it. The young Nephilim was proud, and couldn't have been happier with the turn out tonight, sure they had room to grow, but Sinister Sounds had became the hottest club in the city, already. Easily it had lured people in, giving them a replacement for Ministry of Sounds which everyone seemed to love as much, if not a little more. Svet then looked over to Dom with her arms crossed over her chest, grinning from ear to ear chuckling as his beer nearly escaped his lips.

As Dom snaked his strong arm around her waist, picking her up with ease and planting a gentle kiss on top of her head, Svet found herself blushing but sighing contently as her arm swung around, hugging him tightly. "Hell yeah that's you!" she shouted over the cheering and clapping, she couldn't help but feel the excitement that bursted out of the Therian. "You deserved it bambino" she stated before flashing a wink in his direction, pearly whites and perfect dimples engraved in her cheeks shinning more brightly than ever. Svet seeing Dom happy, made her happy in return.

As Brad then approached them, his eyes stuck to LAna as if magnetical force was with him, the Nephilim rolled her eyes, smirking. "The nights only starting Brad" she stated, as a way of saying to bug her later, not now. Then as Dom placed a hand on Brad's shoulder, Svet stepped back as to not eaves drop. Then shortly after seeing Brad walk away, gesturing for Lana to call him, Lana turned to look at Dom chuckling but listened intently. "See, what would this place do without your brilliant ass?" she asked nudging his side gently and playfully. Svet truly knew that this club wouldnt be where it was at without Dom. Co-owning with him had been one of the greatest things she'd done ever since she had been free from captivity.

"The raincheck tickets has to be one of the most brilliant ideas ive seen for a club, but DOM!!!!!! we were at full compacity tonight!" she shreeked, full of joy before jumping into his arms, hugging him tightly again. Svet listened further, and he was right. There would be alot of powerful incentive indeed, she then burst out in laughter to him pounding his chest, telling her she may bow. With that, Svet bowed, making a gestur with her hand, gazing up towards him "My bambino, you have my praise" she said, teasingly, winking as she stood back up straight. It was only as the band said good night, that Svet's nerves were shaken. She definitely felt human like in this moment as her entire being coursed with exitement as Dominic grabbed her hand, leading her to the lounge the band settled down in, making sure they got through the crowd safely.

Svet's mouth gaped open as they were greeted by each band member, and luckily they'd even got pictures snapped with them, and as Dominic had promised, Svet now held one of her very own with their signature, tearing up, just letting herself feel this moment and cherish it."You are the best Dom" she stated, in a soft spoken tone, her eyes glinted with a look she hadn't held in a long time and a grin now dancing along her lips. Before leaving the lounge where the band was, Svet was greeted by the lead singer with a hug. "Here, for you and him. Honestly you guys run a bad as club and this is from us to you. It's been a blast!" he spoke with a thrilled tone, Svet gasped as she looked down to what sat in the palm of her hands. The band wrote a check, donating money to Svet and Dominic for new additions to their club, it was enough to do anything they needed to do with the club.

"Wait" Svet said to Dom. Smiling as brightly as someone could, to the point of her jaws hurting she'd smiled so much. "LOOK!" she then shouted out in excitement. Svet handed the check to Dom, rinning from ear to ear, chuckling as Dom said he was now going to actually work. He and Svet had gotten it pretty easy tonight, as there was nothing they could really do while the show was going on, but now that it was over, Svet hugged Dom once more, "We will figure some shit out later, I can't believe they donated to our club!" she stated before shaking her head at his parting comment. "No promises" she winked, and walked out to the dance floor, being spun around by Jared, one of their bartenders who was on break, out on the dance floor to enjoy the club, but she just couldn't with him. Evan was in the picture, and Svet had grown attached to the Phoenix/Guard. 

Svet shrugged, looking up to the security team which included Dom, as they sat there looking over the club. Svet was more involved with the crowds in the club when her and Dom wasn't together working on things for the club. The music was going, the vibes were great, and Svet danced circles around Jared, snatching a drink off the tray as one of the drink carriers passed them in a quick pace. Song after song, Svet had finally wore herself out, breathing heavily, which she found ironic considering her supernatural status, but she didn't complain the few times she was able to feel more human. like. As Jared took his leave when his break ended, Svet siganled up to Dom that she'd be over by the floor to ceiling windows. She had a habit of making her whereabouts known to him, and she had done so due to the fact there were certain people hunting her, wanting her head.

As the Nephilim walked to the windows, she sat down on one of the bean bag chairs, closing her eyes when she found the comfort of the soft cushioned chair. As Svet relaxed, it wasn't long before she felt a cold draft, and the last time she had felt that, she was in danger. Before she could open her eyes, she found herself strangling, and quickly drug away from the seat, without Dom even noticing. "Let.Me.Go!!!!!" she choked out, fighting back this time. There was no way this was her end. The night had been so amazing that she should have known something bad was bound to happen. The only thing she had going for her right now, was the fact that the man who'd drug her away had taken her to one of the private VIP rooms, it gave the opportunity for Dom to find her before this ended in a blood bath. As the male who she now learned was a Vampire, removed his hands from her throat, only to start tearing her clothes off, she screamed for Dom as loud as possible.

The Vampire was strong, almost matching in strentgh when it came to Svet's Nephilim stentgh. "Who is Dom? Do you think i'm afraid?" the Vampire questioned her, baring his fangs. Knowing Therian's had super hearing, she could only pray that Dom heard her screams and cries for help. After being pinned to the leather sofa, Svet's eyes closed, it was like time had stopped, and she couldn't fight back. A single tear fell from her icy blue optics. If this was it, then this was it. But silently she'd began praying that this wasn't the last face she seen. In a quick motion, The Vampires ears obviously heard the security staff approaching, which all contained Therians. In a flash, he attempted to escape, leaving her lying there with her clothes half way ripped off.

Backing herself into a corner, Svet let her head fall against the wall, trying to catch her breath, confused by that Vampires motives, it was indeed Vampires who were hunting her currently, but if that one wanted her dead, why did he do what he did, and run the moment he heard noise. Svet guessed then, that he came in just to steal her dignity, which he'd been successful on.

Dominic continued watching the floor as the club goers were lost in their world of fun. He was glad to see the night was turning out so well for Lana, but still wasn't sure about the whole co-owning. It was a lot of responsibility and keeping up with his other job on top of being an Ailward Guard had him feeling like he might be stretched too thin among them all. Above all things, being a guard was the most important, but he couldn't deny that he enjoyed helping get SinS off the ground. The club life still wasn't necessarily for him nor would it ever be. The real thing he enjoyed most was the business aspect. He had helped many of the owners he'd worked for with their businesses long before he realized he was actually good at the job.

For now, he focused on what he also did well. Keeping people as safe as possible. His gaze continued to scan the sea of dancers until one of the therians across the room turned his head slightly as if he had heard something that wasn't the usual blaring music and shouting patrons. Dominic watched as his security guard then looked back over to him with a nod and jumped from the box, heading back towards the VIP section. Springing into action, Dom motioned to Brad and the two quickly ran around the dance floor to follow after the other guard.

As they passed by the lounge area where Lana had indicated she would be, he didn't see her anywhere. "Shit!" He tried to place her scent, but there were too many people who had passed through the area. It was impossible to pinpoint her down. Dominic whirled around and saw the other guard they'd followed after who was standing in the middle of the room, seemingly trying to figure out where he'd heard the disruption from. "Where? What did you hear?"

"I think it was Svetlana. It sounded like she was calling out for you," he said, his eyes wild as they flitted around the room in his attempt at figuring out where he'd heard the voice.

Dominic cursed again and went towards the windows. There he picked up a small trace of Lana's scent and looked around the area for any clues. Not far away he saw her earring on the ground and took it in his fingers, feeling himself become enraged. Something bad had happened and he needed to find her now. He motioned for the other two to follow as he moved into the next hallway which lead towards the VIP rooms.

Because the club was new, there weren't many people who had passed through here. It didn't take long for him to pick up the most familiar scent to him among the few others. Dominic took off in a run; the others following close behind him. He was just about to stop in front of the door he believed Lana might be behind when it flew open and someone came running out. "GO!" he yelled to Brad as he and the other guard entered the room. Lana was sitting in the corner of the room. She was curled in a ball and had clearly been attacked. Dominic saw red. 

The lycan lowered himself in front of Lana and saw no immediate signs of her being injured. He could see how traumatized she was as her eyes were tear filled and she remained speechless. He put both his hands on either side of her face to comfort her. "It's okay. You're okay, now," he quietly said to her before quickly standing. "Watch her," he ordered to the guard and ran out of the room to follow Brad.

Dominic pushed open the back door of the club and saw his fellow therian standing in the middle of the alleyway on alert. Dominic pulled his gun from the back of his waist and kept it low as he walked up beside him. They both remained quiet as they stared out into the shadows of the dead end. It hit him then that they were pursuing a vampire. The scent was unmistakable. He holstered the weapon, knowing it would have little effect on the supernatural they were hunting. Despite being stronger together, the two therians remained motionless as they kept their ears perked for any movement among the darkness. It was obvious to them both that the vampire was cloaking himself among the shadows. 

A sudden flash of motion caught their attention as the vampire landed directly on top of Brad. The two fell over, but Dominic wrapped his arms under the assailant's and put him in a chokehold to drag him off of his friend. The vampire laughed as Dom held onto him tightly, forcing the supernatural back inside the club to an empty VIP room. He quickly radioed for a few of the other security guards to come meet them in the back room so there was no chance of the attacker escaping. Dominic forced the vampire into the chair he placed in the middle of the room and didn't hesitate to punch him squarely in the jaw. The power of the blow knocked the man from the chair and Dominic roughly grabbed him by the front of the shirt and lifted him into the air, tossing him back in his seat. This seemed to have brought on another fit of laughter and sneering. Dominic told himself to not let his emotions get the best of him or he might lose the chance of getting the information they needed from this stranger. He took a deep breath before he started the questioning. "Now, who the fuck are you?"

Svet occasionally looked up to Dom and Brad, along with the rest who sat there with muscles for days, she couldn't deny that the security team and bouncers were some of the most gorgeous men in Evermore, and Svet and Dom had also picked out the most gorgeous females to be drink carriers.It had definitely made the club more compelling. The anel-child knew that Dom had been second guessing his job here, although they had built it up into something wonderful and had made many amazing memories in it, It was a lot for Dom to keep up with as of lately, Svet would have been crushed to see him go, but she knew deep down that he'd end up sticking it out.

With that thought looming in her mind, Svet grabbed a couple shots off the tray as it passed her, downing one after another before shouting "Body shots!!!". Looking up to Dom for any disapproval, she chuckled before flashing a wink in his direction. Svet then followed the few who were cheering happily about the body shots over to where the pool tables were, setting the salt down along with lime slices and a bottle of booze. After explaining how it worked, Svet climbed onto the pool table first, rising her shirt just past her navel, after realizing one of the bouncers had came over to join the Nephilim shook her head but let him proceed as he poured salt from her navel, midway up her stomach, stopping just where her shirt had been raised to. Chuckling, she felt the cold alcohol splash onto her stomach, grinning up at Markus, one of the many Therian bouncers Dom had brought to SinS as he leaned down to get his shot. Lana cheered excitedly before rolling off the pool table to give someone else a turn, before taking the lime between her teeth and giving it to Markus, smirking as it was now between his teeth.

For the most part, Svet enjoyed getting the club goers involved in fun activities there, such as body shots, drinking games etc, it definitely made for a more friendly atmosphere. Had she known the events that were going to take place as she sat at the floor to ceiling windows, Svet would have been prepared. But, truly nothing could prepare a person for something that horrific. She just knew her life was ending tonight, and she wish it had, the Vampire was obviously sent from the circle of those who wanted her dead, but instead of killing her, the Vampire ripped at her clothes and pinned her down, stealing whatever dignity she had left. The Vampire knew it would leave mental scars for the rest of her eternal life, something much worse than death.

Screaming for Dominic, Svet had only prayed he heard her, if things had went any further with the Vampire he would have had his way with her. Svet was trembling at this point and backed into the corner so far that she could have backed herself right through the wall. Only a mere second went by as the Vampire tried to make his escape when Dom found her, she had never been so happy to see his face before, bt still, words had escaped her and the Nephilim continued trembling, in a state of shock. As he and J-Roc (the other Therian) entered the room, Svet looked into Dom's eyes, trying to swallow the lump in her throat before reaching up to grab Dom's hand, placing hers over his as he cupped each side of her face. As Dom then spoke, his voice rang out in a soothing manner and suddenly, Svet was able to breathe better. "He tried to r.." she stuttered out, but couldn't bring herself to say what the Vampire had actually tried to do.

Svet then watched as Dominic stood to his feet, she could see the red and she could feel the anger emitting from him and knew this wasn't going to end wel for the Vampire. "Don't go please" she stated in a shattered voice, grabbing for Dom's hand until she heard him order J-Roc to stay with her. She really just wanted Dom in there with her, but she knew he had to handle business and catch the man who had just attacked her. J-Roc slid down the wall to sit beside of her before using strong arms to scoop her into his lap. Svet didn't mind the comfort right now, and she definitely needed it. Laying her head on his chest she continued sobbing. She could have wen through anything with these Vampires and they were capable of doing whatever they wanted to do, so why did that man invade her privacy and steal her dignity.

What had began to feel like hours, was only moments after Dominic ran out that Svet and J-Roc heard comotion from another VIP room close to the one they were in. Svet immediately stood, if Dom culd manage to get info from the Vampire, Svet definitely needed to hear it. Looking to J-Roc, Svet sighed "Come on damn it. These people want my head on a stick, i'm pretty sure that Vampire is one from the circle of those who are trying to hunt me down, I don't think Dom will kill you for walking me into the room with them... hopefully not anyways" she stated, smirking. Svet rummaged through her locker sighing as she only seen a pair of leather pants, after slipping into those, she grabbed one of Dom's t-shirts before looping her arm through J's and heading to the room where she could clearly hear Dom asking who he was. Interrogation wasn't her strong suit, so Svet would go in quietly and keep her mouth shut, she would let Dom do all the talking.

"Do you hear how hard he's hitting that Vampire Svet? He may just hit me that hard too if I allow you to walk into that room, but I'm not going to argue about it let's just go" J stated and as they both slid into the room without a word, the Vampire was restrained in the chair, punched in the jaw hard enough for Svet to hear the bones in his face shattering, unfortunately though, his bones were probably remending as quickly as Dom was able to break them. Svet looked to Dom, she had a stock of Vampire poisons for these very pruposes. After she gained her freedom after years of captivity, she'd went to a black magic marketer and bought daystar by the pounds. Grabbing a syrnge from her bag, she tossed it to Dom, figuring he already knew what it was, "MAybe he will talk now" she stated, giving Dom the one thing most toxic to Vampires.

"Do you think that was the last of me, Svetlana? IT will happen again, and next time, you'll be begging me to kill you after im done with you. You took everything from us!" the Vampire shouted at her, Svet not realizing that someone had finally accessed her identity which she had erased from goverment systems and anything else with her face and name in it, except for the one file that remained and was being accessed daily, the one she coldn't just erase like she had done with everything else. "Now that my identity has been found, I won't be safe anywhere" she whispered almost, knowing Dom's insanely great hearing would pick up on every word.

Looking to Dom, Svet held her gaze only on him, because right now it was only him keeping her from falling apart even if he was interrogating  a Vampire who had just attacked her, simply seeing Dom's face was enough to keep her fro falling over the edge and coming undone.

Dominic turned his head slightly, seeing Lana and J-Roc come into the room. His attention quickly turned back to the vampire as a smile spread across his face. He could see the man's eyes running up and down her body which was only making Dom want to lay it on him even more. Tracing his thumb over the knuckles of his other hand, he could only assume whatever this was about, it had to do with Sventlana's past. She had been through an experience that could not be put into words to describe the horrific nature of her captivity. He could only imagine what she was going through right now.

His eyes glanced over to her at the same moment he tossed the syringe. Catching it, he looked at the contents and then over to their prisoner. As Dominic stalked closer to the vampire, he could see the man's eye twitch, knowing what was coming. It was then he lashed out with his poisonous words towards her. Dom could see the confusion crossing the faces of the other therians in the room. After all, they had no idea what was going on. He looked down to the syringe once more before walking behind the vampire and lacing the cuffs that held his arms behind him with the daystar that was filled inside. The vampire immediately cried out at the drops of the liquid that touched his skin. 

Dom nodded for the guards to release their hold on either side of the vampire's shoulders. They hesitated, but did as they were told. He could see they both did not know of the rare plant's adverse effects on vampires. Daystar wasn't well known to most. Being a guard, it was nice having endless amounts of data available to learn some of the most well-kept secrets of the supernatural world. He had even told Svetlana about the plant and how it could protect her from her enemies. It was good to see she still carried it with her. It was clear she still needed it. 

Knowing the daystar would keep the supernatural under control. He nodded for the rest of the guards to leave. Lana's personal life and darker past didn't need to be shared with everyone. "J and Brad stays. Everyone else, out. Back to work. Not a word about this to anyone, understood? Keep an eye out for anything else that seems off. We don't know if he was alone." When the rest of the men exited, he walked behind the vampire. The supernatural immediately recoiled from Dominic, but he grabbed a fistful of the man's hair and yanked it backwards to expose his neck. He could feel the vampire trembling as he placed the tip of the needle into his flesh and let the daystar pour into his bloodstream. It was only a few seconds and their prisoner was screaming. He pulled the syringe out and looked at the remaining liquid that filled it about halfway. "I still have a lot left in here asshole, so you better start talking." 

Svet clung onto J, one of Dom's most trusted bouncers and friends in the Therian faction, one that she'd grown to trust more than the rest of them, aside from Dom himself. Staying silent, she watched as Dom's eyes focused on the Vampire's gaze which only roamed along her body and every visible feature to the peasants eyes. Seeing how angry it had made him, Svet inhaled and looked away. Had he and the others not heard her screams it was hard to tell how far the vampire would have gone with her. He obviously didn't come there to kill her, but to punish her for killing an entire organization of his own kind. 

One thing Svet always had to her advantage was keeping a stock pile of Daystar, ever since the day she'd gained her freedom back, shortly after meeting Dominic and telling him her story; he'd shared some very valiuable info with her about Daystar and how it would protect her from those who had once ruined her life, and were still trying to.  she knew the vampires would  retaliate by how she had gained her freedom. And with that, came Svet living her life in the shadows and running for as long as she could remember. If only she'd had that syringe when the Vampire jerked her up earlier, she wouldn't have had to put Dominic and the other confused Therians in this mess, and for that she felt terrible. If anything had ever went wrong and Dom got her on her account, she'd never forgive herself. 

As Dom then laced the cuffs with the poison, a satisfying smile washed over her features and that same darkness that had took hold of her back when she'd killed all those Vampires, loomed in her presence again. Svet would never hurt anyone without reason, but she'd learned long ago that in order to survive in this world, she had to look out for herself, no matter the cost. And plenty who had wronged her, had paid that cost with their lives. Seeing hesitation dance on the Therian's features who were told to let go of the Vampire, Svet kept a close eye on Dom, if it meant her getting hurt, she wasn't going to let the Vampire attack him, now that it was just him and the Vampire. 

But, the Daystar did it's job well and would assure that he couldn't even so much as touch Dom. Dom had then instructed his men to get back to work, not to speak a word on this situation and to keep an eye on everything especially if anything seemed off. Svet stood there fearing that there may have been more of them on the way but kept quiet until his men left the room, she knew if there was more on the way, that Dom would get it out of him. After everyone had cleared the room as told, Svet stayed, there was no way she was going to leave Dom in there alone, and she needed some answers, she had to know if there was more on the way. And what it meant for this Vampire to come into a club full of people and dr5ag her off nonchalantly like he'd done. 

Once the syringe filled the man's blood stream, Svet watched the pain his features displayed, but not even that could compare to the things they'd done to her years ago. Noticing how Dom had saved half a syringe full, in case the Vampire refused to talk, she smirked at him before looking to the Vampire who was demanded to talk by Dominic. "How many more of you are there? Why would you come here, in the middle of a public club around tons of people and do what you did to me? Who the hell are you working for?!" she questioned with a more hostile tone now. 

"You-you didn't think you'd get to just live your life did you Svetlana?" the Vampire asked, struggling with making a full sentence however as daystar coursed through his bloodstream. "Had your precious Therians not heard you, I would have taken your head, the same way they did your fathers. But, only after I had my way with you, wouldn't want that cute body of yours being decapitated before I got my feel of it" 

Immediately after the Vampire spoke, he looked back to Dom, with a worried expression, but the thing about this Vampire -seemed to be that he wasn't going to hold back or use any sense when speaking. Svet stopped talking, and sat down in a chair on the other side of the room, burying her face into the palm of her hands, talkless at how cruel they'd been to her and still were. Not to mention the fact that visuals of them cutting her fathers head off right in front of her flooded her mind, and she was crippled by that alone. Apparently the other bouncer had let the DJ continue spinning tunes, the music was the only thing distracting Svet from the wicked glares coming from the Vampire currently. \

At the vampire's words to Svetlana, Dominic reacted immediately. He wrapped his hand around the vampire's throat and leaned him backwards. He held the tip of the syringe between the supernatural's eyes and slowly inserted it into his skin. The captive hollered out in pain as he continued to pour the poison inside of his bloodstream. If it weren't for them being in the back of the building which happened to be a club, his screams would've been heard three towns over. Dominic released the vampire's throat and punched him in the jaw. He watched with satisfaction as blood poured from his mouth. "Next I move this a little to the left or right and see what happens when I put the needle in your pupil, so start fucking talking!"

The vampire was heaving in ragged breaths before vomiting blood all over himself and the floor. Dominic made a disgusted face and jumped back from the red bile. "For fuck's sake."

"I'm just.. a scout. I was sent... to get a better understanding of.. the layout here. We were... going to destroy this place." The man's gaze fell over to Svetlana with a bloodied smile. "And destroy you."

Dominic put a boot to the vampire's chest, sending the chair backwards with him in it. The therian walked around and turned the chair sideways, stomping down on the cuffs and feeling the bones of his fingers break. It was a shame the healing factor wouldn't go as quickly as Dom wanted. He could take a lot of pleasure in breaking every bone in the vampire's body just to do it all over again once they healed, but they didn't have the luxury of time if there were more on the way.

"If he doesn't report back to them, they'll know something's up," Dominic said to himself as he looked over to Svetlana in thought and sighed. This was going to be a problem. If they let him go, the vampire would just tell his people what had happened and that Lana would know what was coming or perhaps they didn't even care at this point as long as she was going to die by their hands. He wondered how desperate these people were to possibly come charging in the crowded club just to get at her. Dom leaned down and grabbed the supernatural by the front of his shirt, lifting him up slightly, and placing the tip of the needle near his eye. “Where are they holding up?” The vampire hesitated. His gaze kept wavering from the syringe to Dominic. “Where?!”

“If I tell you, they will.. kill me anyway and I’m... sure you aren’t going to let me... live!”

“That’s right, you’re going to die anyway, but my way is going to be much worse for you if you don’t tell me. I’ll make you ingest this daystar and burn you from the inside out for days if I have to.”

The vampire swallowed hard before speaking. “A hotel. The hotel.. on 11th.”

Dominic immediately dropped the vampire back to the floor and walked over to take Lana’s hand. “Let’s go.” He led her back across the room and turned to J-Roc. “If he tries anything, kill him. We’ll keep him for now in case he’s lying.” The other therian nodded his head as Dom tossed him the syringe. Leading them back through the club, he opened the door to the office and grabbed his handgun out of the desk. “Get your stuff. I’m getting you out for now and we’ll figure out what we’re going to do once we’re far away. It’s not safe here.”

Ten minutes later, the two exited out of one of the back doors of the club. Dom pulled open the passenger side door of his truck for Lana before climbing into the driver’s seat and gunning the vehicle out onto the main road to get to the highway. His mind wandered a bit as to where they should go to stay low and there was one place that came to mind; A cabin he hadn’t frequented in a very long time that he once shared with their mutual friend, deep in the woods.

Svet watched, Dominic looked at her in a way that he never had before, and she could see right through the expression adorning his face, although  anger was the most of it, she could see that he'd somehow felt he had let Svet down, but distracted as his strong hand wrapped around the scrawny Vampires neck, thrill coursed through her, and there it was. The darkness that had taken hold of Svetlana the day she'd seen her father burnt to a crisp by the Phoenix, who was in the same organization that these Vampires were in who'd been looming in the city's shadows waiting to end Svet's life like they'd planned after she had slaughtered the entire organization of them all but a few,. and unfortunataley those few had made it to Evermore; including the bastard Dominic now had a death grip on.

"Thats kind of hot, Alpha" she stated, as he injected some of the daystar into the Vampires eye. Svet had never seen the darker side of Dom until now and he had never seen the darker side of her until now. Surprising to both, they'd only glanced at one another before Dom got back to his fun with the Vampire. Svet then bit down on her lip as the Vampire screamed out in pain "To have been so tough when you were tearing my clothes off of me, you sound like a bitch suddenly" she mocked and then hushed herself as she knew Dom was the angriest he'd ever been the whole time she'd known him. After Dom then slugged the Vampire in the jaw, Svet even winced herself... no matteer the face he was a Vampire. Dominic managed to break the bones in his face when he punched him. She couldn't help but smile at the Therian asw she continued watching him show just how much he did care for her.

Svet and Dominic didn't go as far back as he and Aisling had, but the two shared a pretty intense history nevertheless. Svetlana wasn't going to try and calm Dom a bit, not yet anyways, she wanted to see the disgusting pig hurt just a little more  before Dom was finished. With icy blue widened eyes, the Nephilim watched as the Vampire began puking blood, but immediately turning hert head holding the same expression as Dom did. "Well... that was.... sexy" she stated before looking down to the blood and the purple glow in her eyes had now turned black. She knew she needed to go to Cornelia about this darkness trying to take over her light. Nephilims were meant to be light, but how could Svet be anything but insane at this point? She'd indeed lost her sanity the moment her father was killed befopre her eyes, and the red headed bitch who'd killed him, wicked's laughter tended to play in a loop in Svets head to this day. But, usually Dom made sure Svet didn't go to far when the darkness settled in.

Svet's attention snapped back to the Vampire. For a brief second, she was going to hear him out, until his bloodied smile turned to face her, stating that he was sent to destroy not only hers and Doms club  but Svetlana herself. Svet tried so hard, so very hard to hold back the tears but she couldn't, she knew this wasn't going to ever end, until either she or someone she loved ended up dead, and now the clan who were after her life knew Dominic, or would soon enough, she simply couldn't lose him, she would probably find a way to take her own life if she'd ever lost Dom due to her shitty situation. The Vampire was sent backwards in the chair making a loud thud as the back of the chair collided with the floor.

Dominics voice then chimed out to Svet. He was right, and the fact that he was right scared her beyond belief, she didn't want this man to walk away from this in one piece. But, if he didn't report back to them, SoS could have ended up filled with enraged Vampires and Therians, at least those on the mission to kill any Russian Nephilim they came across, sadly... Svet was the only one left. Dom then picked the piss poor excuse of a Vampire up by his shirt, her eyes falling to watch his feet dangle above the ground a little as Dom demanded an answer as to where they were all holding up

Svet had finally heard enough. and snapped. While the Vampire spoke saying that he would be killed for indentifying where the rest of them where held up, Svet ran over and smacked Doms hand right into the Vampires eye;. She didn't get the chance to push the end of the syringe to fill his bloodstream with daystar. Clearing her throat, as the Vampire hissed and bared his fangs at Dom's kneck smirking as she knew Dom had the upper hand on this scrawny piece of shit, she looked to Dom apologetically "I couldn't hold it in. I am tired of running, tired of hiding, but this... taking my diginity, or at least he tried to... it won't happen again. I'm sorry Alpha, and you.... you piece of blood sucking shit.. any harm comes to any of these people in this building that you so warmly welcomed yourself into... I promise you... the last slaughter will seem like rainbows and ponies. How is Reign doi--- oh wait.. she's the one I set on fire and burnt to death, the one you were meant to marry?"

In that moment she'd felt content enough to shut up and let Dom finish speaking. Burning the Vampire from the inside out "That sounds quite delicious don't it Vampy? The same way your bitch killed my father, wow there's a lot of irony in this world. Because then she died the way my father did" Svet said with a smile on her face wide enough to crack her cheek bones. With widened eyes, Svet's mouth fell open partially. She didn't think the Vampire would tell Dom where the rest of these people were. But, he did. "Nice. No loyalty to your other bastards I see but thank you" she said simply. "Dom ....." she said hesitation in her tone. She knew that it possibly would effect Dom in more ways than one if he had to take his own kind down. Tears began to rush out of her eyes again, the make up she'd worn to the club was now smeared down her cheeks, giving her the raccoon look.

Looping her arm through Dominic's feeling as safe as always until she was led to J-Roc who'd always had a crush on her, she rolled her icy optics but smirked in his direction. "Maybe one day buddy" she stated, listening to Dom's instructions to J. Keeping the Vampire, it thrilled Svet because she was scared to death she'd have to deal with him again the moment they let him go and she was off work, she just knew he'd come looking for her. "A hotel... really? why a hotel?" Svet asked, only for the Vampire to speak back. "Room service women willingly let us feed on them" the Vampire replied, Svet couldn't even begin to fathom all of this but she  stopped speaking and smacked J on the ass.

Looking at Dom as they headed to the office and he grabbed his hand gun ...she glared daggers at him. "Dom... I love working here with you. I can't imagine ..." she didn't even finish that sentence because she respected the fact that he had Sio in his life and that what Svet and Dom had was in the past, but for some reason, it was still part of her present at times.... and especially times like this. Grabbing her stuff, Svet glanced out of the office smiling as she seen others dancing and having fun "This cant be for long Alpha this place and working with you is my life" . Grabbing one last thing out of her shared office with Dom, she smirked. "Sorry Alpha but im taking this" It was Dom's lucky shot glass. He'd had it for years, it was from the night he Aisling and Svet all danced the night away.. Dom had been drunk and acidentally carried it out of the club in his pocket, but now it was a precious memory. "I need something that keeps me close to you until you let me come back to work, which i hope is soon"

After they'd exited about ten minutes later, Svet pulled Dom into a hug after he opened the door for her. "I don't know what id do without yolu... Ive lost count, but thank you for saving me again Bambino" she stated with a wink. "Such the gentlemen " she said playfully as her flirty eyes caught a glimpse of his masculine frame, and his own eyes giving her a look saying 'girl stop' but he definitely knew better. Lana had laid her head against the window as he gunned it. She'd fallen asleep obviously because when her eyes opened his and Aislings old cabin came into View ... Lana herself had made a few memories in that cabin and as Dom stepped out and let Lana out she and Dom unloaded the vehicle and entered. Pictures of he and Ais adorned the walls, there was even one of him and her;. She truly missed Aisling, and from the expression on his face when walking in, she guessed he did too. "I know im not her Alpha, but im the next best thing ... im gonna go shower okay?"

Before she could walk away the phone rang, it was Jared one of the othjer Therian bouncers panicked, screaming and crying loud enough for Doim to hear "J-Roc was murdered" .......

Svet and Dom now had a much bigger situation on their hands and Svet fell to her knees ,,, crying and sobbing,, "noooooooooooooooooooo!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK. why?!?!?!??!... " she screamed out, Jared then said he was in danger and hung up. "This is all my fault... you should have let me die" "Dom we have to go find Jared..........

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service