Katrina had been planning for what felt like forever. Katrina had technically never dated.
All she saw were those cheesy romance movies and knew she wanted that.
She wanted to be romanced and to woo someone of her own.
Today was finally going to allow her that chance. She told Sapphire once she was ready by 6 she would pick her up.

Katrina took about an hour to get ready trying on a hundred different things. It was driving her crazy she couldn't find the right outfit. So she hopped in her car early and went to a local store. Picking up something cute in pink she looked in the mirror to make sure it was just right. Adding some pearls around her neck and put her coat and hat on she was ready.

She went back into her car to pick Sapphire up. Today she was going to be romanced. Smiling she looked at her stuff in the back she had ready for the most perfect evening of their life!

Walking to the door she knocked carefully and waited to hear Sapphire's response. Katrina was nervous and her palms were getting a bit sweaty. She had no idea what to do but just wait for it to end. 

Views: 545

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The phoenix looked at Katrina as she smiled. "I can understand missing home. I miss Italy alot but I have made this my home now." She said as she blushed. "You really dont have to dote on me." She said softly as she blushed when Katrina called her darling. Sapphire noticed Katrina watching her open the box when she didnt even know what to say after seeing the bracelet. The phoenix can tell that it was well taken care of as she looked at it.

Sapphire pulled out the bracelet from the box and looked at it, taking all the details of each sapphire and design of the bracelet. "I-I dont know what to say, Its beautiful." She said as she delicately put it on her wrist. "From World War One? Really?" She asked as she looked at Katrina as she then blushed as she smiled softly. The phoenix guard leaned over to her and lightly kissed her lips as she blushed. "Thank you. Its beautiful. I just wish I got you something too." She said as she looked at her with a small blush and then looked down back at the bracelet as she smiled thinking about its history. 

Katerina smiled at her. "I bet Italy is amazing I can see how you would miss it." She looked at her and then gave her a 'like really' look towards Sapphire. "Of course I don't have to. But I want to my lovely Sapphire." She said smiling at her. As Sapphire opened the box and seen the bracelet she smiled.
"I am glad you like it. I didn't know if you would or not." She smiled and glanced at her gently. "Yes WW1 it was a very rough time but it was such a beautiful thing. I had to save it for someone special." Smiling she looked at her and kissed her back.
"I already have everything I need." She smiled as she opened the picnic basket and took out the drinks. She had a thermos with some hot chocolate for them to drink. Mini sandwiches, tea cakes, chocolate chip cookies and some other fun snack things were in the basket. Along with some little plates and napkins.

Sapphire smiled as she looked at her and blushed as she smiled. "Italy is amazing, maybe me and you should go sometime." She said as she then smiled more at her comment. The phoenix slipped the bracelet onto her wrist and continued to admire it alittle as she looked at her. "I love it." She said as she listened to her as she smiled. After the kiss, Sapphire blushed at her comment and smiled before watching her open the picnic basket out and the drinks. Sapphire had the urge to help her as she started to take out the plates and napkins out of their packaging and getting them out for the two of them. 

"Everything looks amazing, Katrina." She said as she looked at her and smiled. Sapphire smiled as she gently took the thermos and started to pour them both a cup of hot chocolate as she wanted to at least do something besides sitting and watching her. The phoenix smiled alittle at her as she held her a cup. 

"That sounds like a trip I am game for." She smiled looking at her gently.
As she placed the bracelet on she smiled. "I am glad you are excited. I have so much planned for today you are going to have a blast. Well at least I hope you do." Smiling she took one of the plates she had got out and placed some of the food on and handed it to her.

"Hot chocolate is a must with this weather. Before you know it we can have a picnic in much nicer weather. She said smiling looking at her gently.

"So tell me Sapphire. What do you like to do for fun? When you aren't with your dog?" 

Sapphire smiled. "Great. I can wait what you have in store today." She said as she smiled and gently took the plate from Katrina as she nodded. "I agree this weather is a hot chocolate type of weather. " She said as she giggled alittle. "I agree on that. I cant wait until Spring. That would be the perfect time to do a picnic with all the flowers and such." She said as she smiled as she looked at Katrina and sipped her drink alittle as she had sat her plate down infront of her as she looked and listened to Katrina. "When I am not with my dogs? Hmm besides writing up ideas, I do like to draw and dance quite a bit along with looking for the next fashion trend." She said as she smiled. "But besides those things, I am actually learning how to bake cookies and cakes." She said as she smiled at her. 

The phoenix smiled as she took a few bites of her food after speaking for a moment. After swallowing her bite, Sapphire spoke "What about you Katrina? What do you like to do for fun?" She asked as she smiled and looked at Katrina with a smile and excitement in her eyes. 

"I have probably too much in store." Katrina said smiling as she took a sip of the warm hot chocolate before taking a bite out of one of the mini sandwiches she made.  "Well hopefully you enjoy enough there will be future dates." She said smiling looking at Sapphire. 

"You like to dance? I am very glad to hear that! I love dancing and singing. I am normally working. But I love my herbs and drying them etc. I didn't show you my little conservatory in the back for the herbs." She said smiling.

"Going the movies is also fun." Looking at her gently she grabbed her hand and rubbed it for a second.  "Thank you for coming with me today I am very happy to be here with you." 

Sapphire giggled and smiled. "Well what ever you have in store, I will love it no matter what." She said as she took another sip of her hot chocolate and then smiled as she nodded. "I am sure there will be future dates. Hopefully I could plan one out for you if you let." She teased as she smiled and winked at her as she smiled. This date was going wonderfully as Sapphire was already falling harder and harder for Katrina during this date. After their first kiss, Sapphire knew there was something between the two of them. 

"Yes I love to dance." She said as she smiled as she listened to her working and also drying her herbs. "I would love to see them one day. " she said as she smiled. "Oh going to the movies is really fun." She said as she smiled and blushed when Katrina took her hand and rubbed it. "No thank you Katrina for showing me such a wonderful time. I am also happy to be here with you too." She said as she leaned over to her and kissed her cheek as she smiled.

Katrina smiled at her. There was something wonderful about the whole situation. Katrina was so happy that she was able to be here with the beautiful Sapphire. Another reason Sapphire deserved the bracelet was because of the sapphire stones on the bracelet. When seeing it in her keepsake box she knew it had to be for Sapphire.

"Well, then I must take you dancing next!" She said with a grand smile and exclamation in her voice. As she made her comment about the movies she smiled. "I am glad to hear it!" Smiling and with a blush hit her cheeks as Sapphire kissed her. 

"So what would you like to eat there is a lot of food here for the lunch part of it all."  She said with a smile on her lips glancing at her gently! 

Sapphire smiled as she would glance at the bracelet on her wrist as she looked at her. She took another bite of the mini sandwich and another sip of her hot chocolate as she listened to Katrina talk. After swallowing her bite, Sapphire  smiled. "That would be great!" She said with a smile as she could see it would make Katrina happy to go dancing as well. The phoenix giggled and smiled. "Yea, I love the movies and dancing." She said as she smiled at her as she giggled and noticed her blush when she kissed her cheek.

When she asked her a question, Sapphire smiled and nodded. "I am up for anything, Katrina." She said "Really I can eat anything really." She said with a giggle as she smiled at  her.

Katrina smiled looking at her gently. "You are so beautiful Sapphire. Thank you for going out with me. It really means a lot to me." Smiling she handed her a plate with a few small sandwiches and some cookies as she could allow her the chance of eating her homemade cookies.

Smiling she glanced at Sapphire. "Well when we are finished I would love to continue our ride." Looking at Sapphire for a moment etching all details into her mind and memory.

"So is there anything, in particular, you want to know about me?" 

Sapphire smiled as she blushed again at her compliment. "Thank you Katrina but I want to thank you for asking me out. It means alot to me getting back into the dating scene." She said as she smiled at her as she took the plate gently. Sapphire noticed the cookies and smiled as she grabbed one from her plate and take a bite as she smiled. "Delicious." She said as she smiled and looked at her.

"I would love to continue our ride also." She said as she smiled and looked at Katrina as she took a good look at her eyes as she took in every detail of her face and how her eyes sparkled. 

"Hmm I want to know everything, Katrina." She said as she looked at her with a smile.

Katrina smiled at her gently. When she commented on the cookies she grinned almost from ear to ear.
"I am glad I love cooking when I get the chance!" She said smiling with that she began to wrap up the lunch stuff and put the picnic basket on the horse. "M'lady then let me assist you on your horse." She said smiling as she walked near the horse and offered her hand.

"Well where should I start? You know that I am a celestial right?" She asked looking at Sapphire.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service