✓ Argent Kara Ailward's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

Human

"Argent pulled a surprised expression at his words about the difficulty of mechanics,…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Feb 10, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019
Reply by ✓ Argent Kara Ailward

Ailward Aspect

"Argent appreciated the sentiment he gave, he had a way of positivity about him which…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Feb 4, 2019 to Irreconcilable Differences (Open to Argent and Donovan)

16 Feb 4, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Argent was still doing her best to get her mind around all of this and she only narr…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Jan 30, 2019 to Something's Not Right (Open to Dominic and Argent) COMPLETED

50 Sep 24, 2020

Human

"Argent watched what he was, realizing that parts of the bike had been scattered arou…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Jan 28, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Human

"The redhead felt relieved when the male slowed down to a slower pace meaning that sh…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Jan 27, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Human

"Realizing her hands were completely covered in flour the aspect laughed softly, brus…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Jan 22, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Human

"Her decision to bring the male the manor hadn’t been particularly personal, she knew…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Jan 20, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Human

"The aspect of light stared out over the distance, watching as the horizon in the dis…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Jan 19, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Argent felt like she knew her siblings on a level she couldn’t explain, she knew the…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Jan 14, 2019 to The Night Couldn't Possibly Be Longer (Malva and Argent) *Completed*

14 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Ailward Aspect

"Argent had always been reliant on her family, from the moment she joined the Ailward…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Jan 13, 2019 to The Night Couldn't Possibly Be Longer (Malva and Argent) *Completed*

14 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service