✓ Katrina O'Sullivan's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Katrina smiled and enjoyed the car ride. It was fun and enjoyable spending time with…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 9, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Ailward Guard

"Katrina smiled the dinner was lovely and she glanced at her gently. "I am fine with…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 7, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"She looked at Sapphire. Her beauty was outstanding, her hair and outfit were beautif…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 6, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Initia

"Katrina was in love with her herb garden. She was planning on helping teach an infor…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 5, 2020 to Back To Basics 101 ( Olivia + Katrina )

1 Apr 5, 2020

Celestial

""I had to keep myself busy. I realized more than anything I hated the quiet, the unk…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 5, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020

Initia

"She looked at Ray as he spoke about something interesting. "Oh my how are you after…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 5, 2020 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021

Ailward Guard

"Katrina was very intrigued by the whole thing. As she sat in Sapphire's car she bega…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 5, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Celestial

""I guess I just have survived for a long time too. I did a lot of the time what I th…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 2, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Katrina was surprised to see a dog at her doorstep. It was a beautiful one at that b…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Apr 2, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Celestial

"Katrina sat in the carriage as the horse carried them off and bringing them first to…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 29, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service