✓ Katrina O'Sullivan's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"Katrina smiled looking at her gently. "You are so beautiful Sapphire. Thank you for…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 11, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Celestial

"Katrina smiled at her. There was something wonderful about the whole situation. Kat…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 10, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Initia

"Katrina smiled at him. "So sorry my apologies Ray Herald." Smiling she looked at him…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 10, 2020 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Celestial

""I have probably too much in store." Katrina said smiling as she took a sip of the w…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 10, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

""That sounds like a trip I am game for." She smiled looking at her gently. As she pl…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 8, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

"Katerina smiled at her. "I bet Italy is amazing I can see how you would miss it." Sh…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 5, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

"Katrina smiled at Sapphire. "A little I really just missed home so anything at the t…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 4, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Initia

"Katerina saw how busy the man was. She hoped her sitting and talking to him wasn't b…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 2, 2020 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Celestial

"Katrina smiled at her. She seemed surprised which is exactly how she had planned it…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 2, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

Celestial

"Katrina smiled. "Surprise, it will be soon. Promise." She smiled as she clicked her…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 29, 2020 to The Perfect Date (Sapphire & Katrina) CLOSED

61 Mar 29, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service