✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~'s Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"“It’s one of my traits” He teased back. Finding she was an easy target to confuse ev…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Mar 12, 2023 to Old Ties Of Friendship (Artemitra + Damien)

14 Mar 13, 2023
Reply by ✓ Artemitra Astrid Bluemoon

Ailward Guard

"Damien was just finishing up for the night at the ‘Pleasure House’ handing the job o…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Feb 7, 2023 to Game of Cat and mouse ( Open to Edward ,Sapphire , Lucien Venetus and Dom and any guard and aspect that wants to join

9 Feb 17, 2023
Reply by ✓ Edward Starhawk

Ailward Guard

"Damien raised his brows seeing how prepared Edward was. It almost reminded me of his…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Feb 6, 2023 to Misson Times (Edward and Damien)

7 Feb 10, 2023

Ailward Guard

"The Valkyr always tried his best to include everyone where he could. Before becoming…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Nov 23, 2022 to Misson Times (Edward and Damien)

7 Feb 10, 2023

Niveis

"“I’ll be making sure to hold you to that… crazy or not right now we never know with…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Jan 9, 2022 to Pain's A Poisonous Pleasure. (Damien + Leona)

9 Jan 9, 2022
Reply by ✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~

Celestial

"Damien watched looking amused seeing Artemis’s reaction to him asking for her to sto…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Sep 20, 2021 to Old Ties Of Friendship (Artemitra + Damien)

14 Mar 13, 2023

Niveis

"Back in the old days Leona was a headache to say the least to the Ailwards, mostly t…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Aug 19, 2021 to Pain's A Poisonous Pleasure. (Damien + Leona)

9 Jan 9, 2022

Celestial

"Trouble was something that meant the opposite for people like them. In a way it was…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Jul 29, 2021 to Old Ties Of Friendship (Artemitra + Damien)

14 Mar 13, 2023

Niveis

"Without admitting it maybe there was a small part of him that missed the old fire bi…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Jun 10, 2021 to Pain's A Poisonous Pleasure. (Damien + Leona)

9 Jan 9, 2022

Ailward Guard

"The Valkyr missed this. Missing being part of all of the action. The thrill and endr…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Apr 5, 2021 to I Can Explain (Miles and Damien)

12 Aug 5, 2021
Reply by ✓ Miles Evans

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service