✓ Ray Herald's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

Initia

"Hey looked up as he smiled seeing Clara in front of him as he eyes run over “You loo…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jun 26, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"A grin grew on Rays face as he watched her “  no I have no dietary needs” he smiled…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jun 24, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray smiled as Clara as she set up the alarm “ perfect and if any of the new alarms I…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jun 23, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray noticed the sticky marks of an old alarm as he passed one out of his satchel han…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jun 23, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray smiled gently as he got into the lift   as he chuckled a little  “ it was  busy…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jun 18, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray walked into the library as he looked around seeing all the features it had as he…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jun 16, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Rays look into her eyes as he smiled gently " yea I'm booked in for 11.15, and I do…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jun 10, 2020 to Learning Things (Ray and Clara) (COMPLETED)

22 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray smiled gently as he looked to Clara " so the water element made you feel complet…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jun 10, 2020 to Learning Things (Ray and Clara) (COMPLETED)

22 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray walked back into the bar as  he moved quickly back behind the bar as the 2nd rus…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jun 9, 2020 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Initia

"Ray  began to trace over  the items again  as a  little doubt crossed his mind as  h…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jun 9, 2020 to So it begins ( Open to Ray and Sofi)

20 Oct 28, 2022
Reply by ✓ Ray Herald

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service