✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~'s Discussions (495)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"She nodded slightly, it was important to remind yourself sometimes of your own impor…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Jun 20, 2020 to Blood Bound (Open to Ophelia and Gideon)

32 Jun 20, 2020
Reply by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~

Celestial

"Phe smiled softly, she was always happy when others found their person and seemed to…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Jun 13, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Valkyr

"Phe laughed softly and nodded “Yeah I know what I signed up for now” she shook her h…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Jun 6, 2020 to Viridity (Cecilia & Ophelia)

57 on Sunday

Valkyr

"Phe had to admit she was surprised to see her because honestly, the celestial had he…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Jun 6, 2020 to Viridity (Cecilia & Ophelia)

57 on Sunday

Valkyr

"Starting a business had been a big leap for Ophelia, for all of her life she had avo…"

57 on Sunday

Celestial

"She nodded thoughtfully, he seemed determined to find some truth in this person he m…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Jun 6, 2020 to High Stakes (Hanseol & Ophelia) COMPLETED

49 Sep 9, 2021

Celestial

"She laughed under her breath and shrugged slightly “I guess you could just say I had…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied May 22, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020

Celestial

"Ophelia was really glad to finally be able to make connections with her people like…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied May 15, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020

Celestial

"Ophelia smiled softly as she tried to imagine what it might be like to see people as…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied May 8, 2020 to High Stakes (Hanseol & Ophelia) COMPLETED

49 Sep 9, 2021

Celestial

"She laughed and nodded, strange indeed, but a good kind of strange. She supposed she…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied May 8, 2020 to Finding Home (Ophelia and Katrina) COMPLETED

63 Sep 21, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service