✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~'s Discussions (285)

Discussions Replied To (269) Replies Latest Activity

Nephilim

"Siobhan kept pushing him she promised him a long time ago she would never use her mi…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Jan 7, 2018 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020
Reply by ✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~

Nephilim

"Seven months, it’s had been seven months since the night Siobhan and Dominic had the…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Jan 7, 2018 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

Ailward Guard

""No I have never I grew up with out technology." Siobhan gave a soft chuckle to her…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Jan 5, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Nephilim

"Siobhan was about to kick the washer one again when the woman who's gaze she caught…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Jan 5, 2018 to Strange Laundromat Meeting. (Clara and Siobhan)

53 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Nephilim

""Maybe he wasn't a friend but a drinking buddy to you." she said as she took a sip f…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Jan 5, 2018 to Embracing Your Dark Side ( Clarissa and Siobhan) -complete-

4 Jan 5, 2018

Nephilim

"Siobhan worried her words freaked him out the reason she got the tattoo, knowing she…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Jan 4, 2018 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

Ailward Aspect

"“I will never regret meeting you Ery.” she said as her finger tips rested on his che…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Jan 1, 2018 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

Nephilim

"As Dominic stepped between Siobhan and  the tattoo artist "Dom." she was going to fi…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 28, 2017 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

Nephilim

"Siobhan hips swayed to the music as an unknown males hands pulled her  body flesh to…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 27, 2017 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

Ailward Aspect

"Siobhan eyes looked to his as his hand rested on her knees and she looked to him wit…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 25, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service