✓ Ronan Winters's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Ronan took a deep breath as he thought about his past, he tilted his head hearing a…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Apr 4, 2023 to The Sandman comes ( open to Ronan and Aureus)

11 Mar 3
Reply by ✓ Aureus Ailward

Therian

"Ronan smirked as he looked at the man he assumed to be the leader,” the last I check…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Apr 1, 2023 to Not a normal walk home (Rosabelle and Ronan Closed)

12 Feb 26
Reply by ✓ Rosabelle Iris Grey

Therian

"The day was coming to an end” thank the heavens “Ronan sighed as he  waited for the…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Feb 17, 2023 to Not a normal walk home (Rosabelle and Ronan Closed)

12 Feb 26
Reply by ✓ Rosabelle Iris Grey

Ailward Guard

"Ronan stared at the man as he opened the door“ excuse me I'm looking for Astoria  I…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Feb 14, 2023 to Why weren't you there ( open to Ronan and Donovan )

7 Feb 19
Reply by ✓ Donovan Hendrix ~ Admin

Niveis

"“ Rhydian took a  seat as he shrugged as he looked at Mirae” I was tracking a possib…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Jul 29, 2021 to Just Breathe (Mirae and Rhydian)

19 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ronan Winters

Niveis

"Rhydian  nodded " she is getting better  she  has learnt to channel some of the sadn…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Mar 31, 2021 to Practice Makes Perfect (Daehyun and Rhydian)

10 Jul 9, 2021
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Niveis

"Rhydian chuckled to himself " Ms Murphy I grew up in a gang  punch was a part of dai…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Mar 31, 2021 to Awkward Greetings (Open to Rhydian and Autumn)

22 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by ✓ Autumn Murphy

Niveis

"Rhydian went to the dojo straight from the meeting with the new Nivels he saw a lot…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Mar 31, 2021 to Unwelcome Changes. (Open to Rhydian and Leona)

11 Mar 31, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ronan Winters

Niveis

"Rhydian signalled into the street as he turned  to look at Mirae “ at times  depend…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Mar 2, 2021 to Just Breathe (Mirae and Rhydian)

19 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ronan Winters

Niveis

"Rhydian stepped aside as Mirae closed the door behind him as his eyes scanned the ro…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Jan 6, 2021 to Just Breathe (Mirae and Rhydian)

19 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ronan Winters

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service