✓ Sapphire Rizzoli's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (369) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire looked at her and giggled alittle. "I think the cap on how many times is 3…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jul 2, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire heard the sirens as she took the last lackey out as she turned to Dom. Her…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jun 21, 2018 to Brotherly Love (Sapphire and Dominic) COMPLETED

40 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by ✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~

Ailward Guard

""Nope." She said as she looked at her as she sat back so her back was against the wa…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jun 3, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire looked at her and shook her head. "Its fine, it was a long time ago." She s…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 18, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire listened to him about the plan as she smirked. Once Dom hit the button, Sap…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 16, 2018 to Brotherly Love (Sapphire and Dominic) COMPLETED

40 Aug 7, 2018

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire continued to paint as she listened. "Well I can understand. I found out tha…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 16, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire looked at him and let out a quiet chuckle. "Well I guess we are winging it.…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 10, 2018 to Brotherly Love (Sapphire and Dominic) COMPLETED

40 Aug 7, 2018

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire looked at her and smiled. "Thanks." She said as Sapphire felt her foot be m…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 10, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018

Ailward Guard

"After being a decoy, Sapphire smirked as Dom walked over with the key card in his ha…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 7, 2018 to Brotherly Love (Sapphire and Dominic) COMPLETED

40 Aug 7, 2018

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as she watched Siobhan's wings come out. She smiled and looked at th…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 3, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service